The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Caucasian Chronicles Vol. 1 - "My Children Bathe Once A Week"

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

I know that house and everybody in it stinks!
Stank Smell That GIF by EsZ Giphy World

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    People that don't bathe at least every other day are nasty af. I worked with some dude who I swear hardly ever bathed. He smelled like a crusty old dude in a nursing home and he was only 20! Everyone complained about him too. Like tf just clean yourself. I bet her kids will get picked on big time.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People that don't bathe at least every other day are nasty af. I worked with some dude who I swear hardly ever bathed. He smelled like a crusty old dude in a nursing home and he was only 20! Everyone complained about him too. Like tf just clean yourself. I bet her kids will get picked on big time.
    I bet when that person gets up, somebody who was sitting beside them can smell it for a good while after they have left. I hate smelling feces or urine long after somebody has left the room.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And she is comfortable saying this on camera. Imagine what other habits she is not revealing.
    Hbo Smell GIF by A Black Lady Sketch Show
    Great point. I bet that kitchen is filthy. Roaches running around. Think about it. If a person cannot properly wash themselves, then, it leads me to believe that the rest of the house is not washed as well.