Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I'm going to be a softy for this man. He was sexually assaulted. He has some deep stuff going on. He has some coon moments but I wouldn't put him in the coon category. I might catch some heat for it but there are far worse black men cooning out there.

Can I nominate the Hodgetwins? I used to find them dudes hilarious and I connected with them cause they were mixed like me but they sold out. They only care about their white audience. I can't stand them now. They are straight-up coons.
His sexual trauma didn't cause him to marry a white woman or buck dance for whitey. 💯🤷🏽‍♀️

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, you have points. I guess I just am being too soft. He seems like a wholesome dude who is being brainwashed and manipulated but at this point, he is probably too far gone and views most other black people as a problem.
    "If you are a child of God, you are my brother and sister. I have family of every race, creed and ideology," Crews tweeted Tuesday morning. "We must ensure #BlackLivesMatter doesn't morph into #blacklivesbetter."

In the immortal words of Bubba Dub....

"Terry Crews.......TRASH!!!"
    2022-03-07 (2).png

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    His sexual trauma didn't cause him to marry a white woman or buck dance for whitey. 💯🤷🏽‍♀️
    True. I think him being a white apologist might have even set him up to be sexually assaulted the more I look into things. Oh well, give the man his award! lol

D

Deleted member 191

I'm going to be a softy for this man. He was sexually assaulted. He has some deep stuff going on. He has some coon moments but I wouldn't put him in the coon category. I might catch some heat for it but there are far worse black men cooning out there.

Can I nominate the Hodgetwins? I used to find them dudes hilarious and I connected with them cause they were mixed like me but they sold out. They only care about their white audience. I can't stand them now. They are straight-up coons.
    Equally was into the Hodge Twins at first also because I thought they were hilarious also. Then they started leaning into their white boy and I was like.....yeah nah.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Equally was into the Hodge Twins at first also because I thought they were hilarious also. Then they started leaning into their white boy and I was like.....yeah nah.
    They were so good but soon as they stepped out as some conservative cucks, I had to bounce. I couldn't stand their nonsense. I could see it coming though. They were laying on some anti-black speech pretty thick prior to this.

D

Deleted member 191

Didn’t she just get in to? Already started with the coon shit. But then would never make a statement that strong for Black people.
    Cuyahoga County is full of old black niggas and as we've learned many times over, you can't trust these old niggas. They just want platitudes and pats on the back. They don't want anything tangible.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes. That other half of their DNA seeped through. They was cool when it was weightlifting talk but they went red pill and murica and their channel popped off.

D

Deleted member 191

Yes. That other half of their DNA seeped through. They was cool when it was weightlifting talk but they went red pill and murica and their channel popped off
    facts. I used to want to run a scam on white people where I had it was a conservative show with black personalities talking white supremacists talking points except when asking for donations we'd donate to anti-racist/pro-black projects, groups and causes without them catching on.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    facts. I used to want to run a scam on white people where I had it was a conservative show with black personalities talking white supremacists talking points except when asking for donations we'd donate to anti-racist/pro-black projects, groups and causes without them catching on.
    Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

Holy shit that is classic.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female