The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

The Official Gun Owners Thread

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
No shade Rollie, but Blacks have had the hook up on firearms since forever. BM & BW sold them when I was growing up, so laws aren't gonna change a thing.
WS changes laws to benefit them, NEVER us. Look how the laws changed when Huey P. Newton & The Black Panter Party marched to the courthouse totally armed. Look how Black militias are present & WS constantly change the gun laws, but they can bring guns to school & shoot up cafeterias & classrooms, churches as well! Airports, etc.
We're gonna do what must be done, "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY", straight up! 💯✊🏽We're the ENDANGERED SPECIES, not them! 💯
In the words of Mechee X, "MISS ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT"! 💯
#PowerToMyPeople ✊🏽🖤✊🏽

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
No shade Rollie, but Blacks have had the hook up on firearms since forever. BM & BW sold them when I was growing up, so laws aren't gonna change a thing.
WS changes laws to benefit them, NEVER us. Look how the laws changed when Huey P. Newton & The Black Panter Party marched to the courthouse totally armed. Look how Black militias are present & WS constantly change the gun laws, but they can bring guns to school & shoot up cafeterias & classrooms, churches as well! Airports, etc.
We're gonna do what must be done, "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY", straight up! 💯✊🏽We're the ENDANGERED SPECIES, not them! 💯
In the words of Mechee X, "MISS ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT"! 💯
#PowerToMyPeople ✊🏽🖤✊🏽
No shade taken. I agree with you, but I wanted to put out the information for the brothers & sisters who needed it. I don't want to see any of our people caught up in some bs.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
No shade taken. I agree with you, but I wanted to put out the information for the brothers & sisters who needed it. I don't want to see any of our people caught up in some bs.
Absolutely & I commend you for ALL the knowledge & information you bring & thanks for understanding! ✊🏽B1✊🏽

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Absolutely & I commend you for ALL the knowledge & information you bring & thanks for understanding! ✊🏽B1✊🏽
Thank you so much, and thanks for your help in here! I'm just trying to share the knowledge. #Each1Teach1✊🏾 B1

Devin

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Do you brothers & sisters own firearms?
Do you know how to shoot, clean, and maintain your guns?
What are those collections looking like?
My father owns an old riffle he used to hunt back in the days. He was the one who taught me how to use a gun first in my life and it wasn't an easy thing to shoot.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Last edited:

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
After my husband & I build Glock 19's, we're gonna start adding onto our arsenal. The Desert Eagle, The Taurus G3, & The S&W M&P 10MM, will probably be my 1st three purchases. ❤😁
I'm not really a Glock guy (they're not comfortable in my hands), but the Taurus G3/G3C/G2C are excellent firearms! The M&P is also great & packs a very nice punch!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I'm not really a Glock guy (they're not comfortable in my hands), but the Taurus G3/G3C/G2C are excellent firearms! The M&P is also great & packs a very nice punch!
We're gonna have to convert one room into a vault. 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

Devin

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This looks interestingly good. The design and how it's handle is made to help with holding the gun even when you have a sweaty hands is perfectly made. Looks like one of John Wick's.
How easy or difficult is it for civilians to purchase firearms in Nigeria?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA