Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm watching this but working at the same time but didn't quite catch how he said that the Peso charges were not accurate.
Taharka never had pedo charges. He was going through a custody case with his ex-wife, and she said he was beating his sons. Those charges were proven false, and he was awarded custody of all of his children.
He spoke on that charge briefly at the beginning.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Taharka never had pedo charges. He was going through a custody case with his ex-wife, and she said he was beating his sons. Those charges were proven false, and he was awarded custody of all of his children.
    He spoke on that charge briefly at the beginning.
    The Wire Reaction GIF

Blackgravity what are your thoughts on that?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow this brotha got the whole powerpoint on deck...he is bringing it so far.
    Yeah, Taharka's research game is on point.
    Tariq is gonna have to come with more than the same recycled jokes that he says about everybody else that he has static with.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Like that old political adage 'Don't get caught in bed with a live man or a dead woman'. So, unless its something that is so bad he loses his audience, it won't matter. Pretty much anything damning about Tariq has been out:
    * did time in jail
    * his birth name
    * his white mother in law
    * using a white boy as part of the production team for Hidden Colors (Dr. Umar exposed that)
    * white lawyer
    * playing a pimp in a Michael Moore political short film (that was a little cringe to me)
    Also the non FBA haters have found:
    * old Mack Lessons where he is in Brazil I think talking about 'raising the flag' for white looking women in the beach
    * his saying Hip Hop was started by Kool Herc/Jamaicans

None of that has made him lose his audience. They have grown. One thing about black folks, if you riding hard for them, they will forgive pretty much anything. Sisters like him because...pause....he's tall and good looking...and pushes black love, and has a good looking black family. Gonna need more. Malcolm X was a drug dealer, numbers runner, pimp possibly, he put it out there and was ten toes down and got love. (NOT saying Tariq is Malcom X, only an analogy).

Plus dude got a fairly small platform. Any new views he gets ironically is because of Tariq. Jason Black doesn't agree with Tariq on a few things but he's smart enough not to say it on air. TBA plays the long game, he's a 3D chess player to some extent.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    ....secondary question, if Tariq is some super deep cover agent, what has he done so far to undermine Black folks or he's still working the cover? He's went after some (Dr. Umar) but also praised some (TBA, PBT, Boyce).

Tariq will call some agents (ZaZa, others) but I personally don't think so. The word 'agent' gets thrown around a bit too much. Not that there aren't any, but there isn't one under every rock.

I'll see how this all plays out but my guess not much. Dude has 25k subscribers, Tariq got 8 x more. As I've said, loudest voice wins a lot of the time not who is right.

E

educatedman23

But your antennas don't go off when a nigga plans a reparations march and has T-Shirts for sell? When he makes a new holiday for Black people and has t-shirts for sell? Everything he says he is going to do for US is monetized for HIM. Your antennas didn't go off when a nigga gets jealous because NRL gets a permit to do a march in Washington DC so he says they are agents and starts down talking them then plans a march a month after theirs?

Your antenna doesn't go off when a nigga says that half-FBAs shouldn't speak on our behalf but then has a half-FBA speaking on our behalf? Your antenna doesn't go off when a guy has the community bankroll everyone of his movements but he always disparages us when we disagree?

Your antenna didn't go off when he released Yaya's real name, her pictures, her Bf, and her criminal record? Your antennas didn't go up with he constantly beefed with everyone he ever linked with?

That's a interesting antenna you got...it's tuned to Tariq FM.
    Interesting points

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Good question. They are trying to dethrone him.
    Weeks ago I heard there were black folks saying they were going to come to the rally to fight Tariq. Causing violence at a positive event for reparations is wild and stupid. Hopefully nothing negative happens at the Nov 5th rally.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like that old political adage 'Don't get caught in bed with a live man or a dead woman'. So, unless its something that is so bad he loses his audience, it won't matter. Pretty much anything damning about Tariq has been out:
    * did time in jail
    * his birth name
    * his white mother in law
    * using a white boy as part of the production team for Hidden Colors (Dr. Umar exposed that)
    * white lawyer
    * playing a pimp in a Michael Moore political short film (that was a little cringe to me)
    Also the non FBA haters have found:
    * old Mack Lessons where he is in Brazil I think talking about 'raising the flag' for white looking women in the beach
    * his saying Hip Hop was started by Kool Herc/Jamaicans

None of that has made him lose his audience. They have grown. One thing about black folks, if you riding hard for them, they will forgive pretty much anything. Sisters like him because...pause....he's tall and good looking...and pushes black love, and has a good looking black family. Gonna need more. Malcolm X was a drug dealer, numbers runner, pimp possibly, he put it out there and was ten toes down and got love. (NOT saying Tariq is Malcom X, only an analogy).

Plus dude got a fairly small platform. Any new views he gets ironically is because of Tariq. Jason Black doesn't agree with Tariq on a few things but he's smart enough not to say it on air. TBA plays the long game, he's a 3D chess player to some extent.
    This whole posts just shows how stupid people can be if anything.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Her father is white. Dear Mechee X, Embrace Being a Mulatto I saw a picture months ago.
    I recently discovered that Onyxtruth blog you posted when I was searching for something a few months ago.

Onyxtruth is beyond problematic and seems to be ran by a bitter Black biracial person.

I can't respect a blog that posts things like this:

Looking Up to Idiots Like Jason Black (The Black Authority)

Or posts questionable this like this:

Dr. Claud Anderson Said the Same Thing as Kanye West About Slaves

Voltronblack

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I told y'all this ish was going to be entertaining!
    Taharka is much better at pulling receipts, but Tariq is better at roasting. I can't wait to see what the Taharka puppet looks like!
    Hopefully, Dr. Umar jumps back in it to make it a triple threat match. The battle of the Hotep hustlers would be bigger than Wrestlemania!
    Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nasheedians and Nasheediites
    Black And White Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
    That had me cracking up. I don’t care what side of the fence people fall on in this whole ordeal but what we are seeing is lack or forgoing of critical thinking skills.

We’re seeing people say “Taharka has a questionable background” after Tariq showed the paperwork but when Taharka showed that Tariq’s background is unknown the Nasheedians said “why does that matter”.

To me, that shows that they are not using logic, they are using dogma and that’s dangerous. Asking people to be accountable for their background but then deflecting, trolling and cracking jokes when yours is brought up is bad leadership.

The whole “we need to start vetting the community” is bull crap if you only bet people your leader tells you to. EVERYONE should be vetted or it loses all utility.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    One minute to go!
    That had me cracking up. I don’t care what side of the fence people fall on in this whole ordeal but what we are seeing is lack or forgoing of critical thinking skills.

We’re seeing people say “Taharka has a questionable background” after Tariq showed the paperwork but when Taharka showed that Tariq’s background is unknown the Nasheedians said “why does that matter”.

To me, that shows that they are not using logic, they are using dogma and that’s dangerous. Asking people to be accountable for their background but then deflecting, trolling and cracking jokes when yours is brought up is bad leadership.

The whole “we need to start vetting the community” is bull crap if you only bet people your leader tells you to. EVERYONE should be vetted or it loses all utility.
    Oh....my...gawd......

Man, I have been out of the loop but whew this is a whole mess. So people need to be vetted for sure, this is classic to what the alphabet people do. This is one of the reasons I avoided Twitter Spaces. Too many ops and dummies wanting to follow folks. People really need to do their own research and lead themselves. I thought it was strange they were having a rally in DC close to the election with all this new smart tech installed over the last 2 years. It seems like a setup. No Black people should be out now getting their images snatched into these massive surveillance systems and possibly harmed physically by the new weapons they've procured for civil unrest. Ion know bout nobody else, but I'd stay away from anything in DC, especially with this Administration.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh....my...gawd......

Man, I have been out of the loop but whew this is a whole mess. So people need to be vetted for sure, this is classic to what the alphabet people do. This is one of the reasons I avoided Twitter Spaces. Too many ops and dummies wanting to follow folks. People really need to do their own research and lead themselves. I thought it was strange they were having a rally in DC close to the election with all this new smart tech installed over the last 2 years. It seems like a setup. No Black people should be out now getting their images snatched into these massive surveillance systems and possibly harmed physically by the new weapons they've procured for civil unrest. Ion know bout nobody else, but I'd stay away from anything in DC, especially with this Administration.
    Why did I did y'all were talking about the LGBTQIA+ and not the LGBTCIANSAFBISWATARMYPOLICE.MIL.GOV 😆Alphabet Mafia shitsoup.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're right
    Someone owed me $1000 but they had a proxy who I was working through. When the proxy basically told me to “F-off” I found their bosses address, phone number, last 20 emails and court records with 5 mins. I called them up and told them run me my money and I had my check in two days. It’s super easy to get anything you need.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Someone owed me $1000 but they had a proxy who I was working through. When the proxy basically told me to “F-off” I found their bosses address, phone number, last 20 emails and court records with 5 mins. I called them up and told them run me my money and I had my check in two days. It’s super easy to get anything you need.
    music video GIF by Rihanna

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's wild. Tariq is filing strikes instead of addressing Taharka's information. I've never seen Tariq run from a fade before.
    View attachment 4754
    Taharka might be getting close to the bottom of it. He said “Tariq knows what pieces of the puzzle I’m missing but we gon get there”. If he somehow connects Tariq to the Marcus sanders who was in witness protection for snitching it will be wild.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wonder why this didn't occur.
    You're wondering the right thing. If the goal of the rally is reparations, then why not invite somebody who is actually working through the political process of helping to secure the reparations that we are owed? Is the goal of the rally reparations, or is the goal speeches & selling merch?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I watch both of these guys, and I've never seen either of them back down. Tariq is Petty Crocker; and Taharka is relentless when he gets somebody in his cross hairs.
    This is going to be interesting.
    View attachment 4658
    They could be arguing if 1+1=2. Doesn't matter if Tariq says its 3 and Bey says its 2. Bigger platform wins and Tariq has the much bigger one and once he stops responding its over. It's not right but that's the way is. Nobody knows dude. The beef with Tariq helps him because it will make more eyes see his site.

It's like those youtube videos when it says 'so and so owned so and so' and its put up by the fan of one of them. Unless Bey can come up with something new and that new thing is something 'cancelable' that makes him lose full credibility to his existing support, it won't matter. Those that don't like Tariq before, and says Bey won, it doesn't matter. Same as those that supported Tariq before and says 'Tariq got him' doesn't matter. The size of the platform wins if no new info is there and Bey stands more to risk since he's not widely known.

E

educatedman23

They could be arguing if 1+1=2. Doesn't matter if Tariq says its 3 and Bey says its 2. Bigger platform wins and Tariq has the much bigger one and once he stops responding its over. It's not right but that's the way is. Nobody knows dude. The beef with Tariq helps him because it will make more eyes see his site.

It's like those youtube videos when it says 'so and so owned so and so' and its put up by the fan of one of them. Unless Bey can come up with something new and that new thing is something 'cancelable' that makes him lose full credibility to his existing support, it won't matter. Those that don't like Tariq before, and says Bey won, it doesn't matter. Same as those that supported Tariq before and says 'Tariq got him' doesn't matter. The size of the platform wins if no new info is there and Bey stands more to risk since he's not widely known.
    Great answer.