Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Supreme Court Makes It Legal To Discriminate Against Gays, Interracial Couples May Also Be Affected

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This might sound odd....but honestly.....I blame the TQ pluses for this one.....People had their hang ups with the gays but for the most part....no one gave a shit for real.

These Ts and Qs and pluses came in with their pedo-justifying bullshit and people have had it.
Very good point. At this point, even the LGBs are sick of the Ts & Qs.

H
HailCzr85
They sure are. They were trending on Elons app LGB No T about a couple weeks ago. It was WILD seeing the comments

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    This might sound odd....but honestly.....I blame the TQ pluses for this one.....People had their hang ups with the gays but for the most part....no one gave a shit for real.

These Ts and Qs and pluses came in with their pedo-justifying bullshit and people have had it.
    Well there were still laws impacting the LGBT community historically but to your point I believe that the radical fringe of their movement have made moderates become opponents. There is a new term they have concocted called “neopronouns” which allows them to go by zie/zer it is absolutely ridiculous.

H
    HailCzr85
    Zie/Zer WTF?!?

WOOOOW.......

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    People should have the right to deny service to whomever if that's how they feel like. Nobody should be forced to bow down to the lgbt/liberal agenda.

"The decision suggests that artists, photographers, videographers and writers are among those who can refuse to offer what the court called expressive services if doing so would run contrary to their beliefs. But that’s different from other businesses not engaged in speech and therefore not covered by the First Amendment, such as restaurants and hotels."

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    People should have the right to deny service to whomever if that's how they feel like. Nobody should be forced to bow down to the lgbt/liberal agenda.

"The decision suggests that artists, photographers, videographers and writers are among those who can refuse to offer what the court called expressive services if doing so would run contrary to their beliefs. But that’s different from other businesses not engaged in speech and therefore not covered by the First Amendment, such as restaurants and hotels."
    The issue is that it is slippery slope and the denial of service can easily be due to ethnic or racial differences.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m good with it honestly although I understand the implications. I don’t think that anyone should be forced to promote something they don’t agree with and the decision in the other direction could set an even worse precedent. I’ll go ahead and say what some people won’t…the LGBT community can be pushy and entitled as FUCK. I’m from the bay and I see that shit all the time. I know it isn’t all of them but I have never seen a group behave as if the world owes them something. In so many ways I feel like LGBT has become the new white privilege because it’s like the world has to stop and conform to gay white men or white transgender women. I just saw a video the other day with some transgender mad that an Gynecologist wouldnt see them…

As far as possible racial discrimination I doubt it would have changed anything for us either way. They have plenty of ways to obscure racial discrimination. To be completely honest I would almost like to see that in some capacity because at least we would a) be incentivized to buy from our own b) reveal who the enemies are so we can do business with people who want our business. If they hate us enough not to want our money that sounds like a personal problem

ART
    ART
    White Jewish and White LGBTQNONBINARY now have maximized special privileges along with their existing white privilege and entitlement. This is especially true if it's a white male weaponizing himself against everyone else or a white female weaponizing herself against Black people. Give these white "oppressed" oppressive individuals wealth and power and the end result can be disastrous if they are not checked, stopped and challenged.