Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Latin America
They are just weak men that can't be man enough to face their lives no matter what challenges it brings but they felt like taking a shortcut out and join the female wing by having all manner of surgeries performed on them to give them a female look. Hey bro!! You ain't a lady even if you look like one.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
They are just weak men that can't be man enough to face their lives no matter what challenges it brings but they felt like taking a shortcut out and join the female wing by having all manner of surgeries performed on them to give them a female look. Hey bro!! You ain't a lady even if you look like one.
Reminds me of that song by Run DMC & Aerosmith, 🎶DUDE LOOK LIKE A LADY🎶

Barida

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Native American
Origin
USA
How our society got to that point is something that's still very difficult for me to understand. For one to wake up one day and say they are no longer interested in the sexuality and decide to have everything changed especially for the man. Now getting into women sport is what I feel is silly. If you can't compete as a man, go and rest!!!

They were brainwashed while they were growing. The liberal mindset that you can become whatever you wish to become has done a lot of harm to our society as a whole.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They’re attempting to get at here for speaking here truth & opinion. Which she later underscores in the clip. She goes onto say “don’t attack me just because, I don’t agree with your opinion.” She also said if you want me to call you a woman, ok fine, but it still doesn’t make you a woman.

I agree with most of her statement, exception being if you look like a man in Drag, then I am calling you a man.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
WTF is that on her right ass cheek? This GD tether has NO class whatsoever. SMH
Man that whole piece is surreal. Political Candidate twerking, female voices of people recording the event “whispering” (loud enough to be heard by online viewers. Intentional ⁉️) talking & admiring her A$$…

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
If only it were that easy. Soon as the corporations started giving in, Hollywood and the government followed, and now look where we are art. The US is a freakin clown show.
And “Killer Clowns From Outer Space” are in the White House functioning as the Shot Callers. That GD Obama, Clinton, & Susan Rice all have a hand in reducing America into a Globalist faction of many such entities

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I wish people who were in the primes of their careers were more willing to come out like this.
Yeah, she took that “Pneumatic Wrench” & drilled down hard on that Bolt, didn’t she😂😂 . Yeah it would be great if more of us in those very visible & influential positions spoke their peace, truth & honesty, especially when it contradicts the popular narrative. You know they were Big Mad at Kimberly Elise for having a celebratory attitude about Roe v Wade being overturned. It’s up to us to intentionally make sure they stay relevant in these Cyber Spaces. Now is the time to post,on a daily, random pics of both Macy & Kimberly. It’s up to us to support & keep them relevant🙏🏾

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
She did that! It needed to be said.
Absolutely these people need to know that every Black celebrity, especially Blk woman, are not contrary to the images projected all over the Globe, immoral & willing to endorse anything coming from Hollyweird & the perverted Democrats.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What the Fuck. Is she out here rolling with out a Man? Damn, Like him or not Monique’s Man steadied her through a tremendous amount of Blowback. Macy needs to get grounded.
    She looks like she was threatened.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What the Fuck. Is she out here rolling with out a Man? Damn, Like him or not Monique’s Man steadied her through a tremendous amount of Blowback. Macy needs to get grounded.
    That's a GD shame SMH. Another one.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    And “Killer Clowns From Outer Space” are in the White House functioning as the Shot Callers. That GD Obama, Clinton, & Susan Rice all have a hand in reducing America into a Globalist faction of many such entities
    They started selling out America in the '70s. They have played the long game hoping no one would notice. They all work together. Everyone who has been president since has been by design. Doesn't matter if they are a dem or rep, they are both working together to sell out America and screw over all of us.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They started selling out America in the '70s. They have played the long game hoping no one would notice. They all work together. Everyone who has been president since has been by design. Doesn't matter if they are a dem or rep, they are both working together to sell out America and screw over all of us.
    Yes, it definitely started in the ‘70’s.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like we can go back to JFK even cause I feel like he knew. He found out what was being planned. That is why they smoked his ass.
    Yeah, I’ve heard the speech. He refers to a vast Cabal & Trump called it the Deep State. They make that speech extremely hard to find.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, I’ve heard the speech. He refers to a vast Cabal & Trump called it the Deep State. They make that speech extremely hard to find.
    I am no fan of Trump but I really feel like the way the media and Hollywood treated him after riding his ish for years, it tells me he was not meant to win. They only let their puppets and playmakers win elections. Unless enough people wake up and really investigate everyone before giving them a vote, not much will change. And even then... Things are beyond rigged. We need to sue the government.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am no fan of Trump but I really feel like the way the media and Hollywood treated him after riding his ish for years, it tells me he was not meant to win. They only let their puppets and playmakers win elections. Unless enough people wake up and really investigate everyone before giving them a vote, not much will change. And even then... Things are beyond rigged. We need to sue the government.
    I am not a Fan of him either as we should not be of most politicians. Yeah, after about 2 years of Rachel Maddow & Robert Mueller throwing in the Towel I was forced to say “wait a minute, I may not like this guy, but please don’t attempt to manipulate me & my dislike for this man into a position where I begin to think everything is Trumps fault and that Aliens are using my jock strap that’s hanging on the shower rod to communicate secret messages to me & the resistance.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yelp. It's official. Macy Gray has pulled an India Arie. I have lost respect for her. We will never accept or respect a coward.

Macy Gray is a cowardly sellout and has now been officially, publicly buckbroken just like Nick Cannnon, Whoopi Goldberg, India.Arie, and plenty of others. Why back down and apologize and cape for delusional people and their delusions? Newsflash, these delusional whites and their deviants will still hate you anyway. FFS, even JK Rowling had your back and this is what you do? This is why we can't win. How can we win by continuing to be a bunch of docile, obedient, flip flopping, buckdancing, bought out, sell out, special snowflake, off code, not confident, yessir no sir, scary ass cowards with no damn backbone?

Expect Macy Gray to donate her some of her net worth (or whole paycheck) to some trans organization next.

I thought the same thing. This is why having reliable, sane Black men around and by your side is important, especially during times like this. Even if you as a woman aren't dating, married or in a relationship with a man, it's still good to have a healthy network of quality men in your life. We need more Black men who are leaders that are grounded in reality, refuse to back down, have a vision, and have some damn sense to push back against this BS. It's bad enough that too many guys are directionless. But now we have too many directionless women without men.

For the past several years, we've been dealing with a bunch foolish women caping for and rabidly supporting the Transformers liars in disguise / Sailor Moon to Sailor Buffoon with a Schlong transformation scene nonsense. Too many of these women went off the deep end and wanted to spite and outdo men to the point where they are now spiting, endangering, and erasing themselves and other fellow women and children. And the messed up part of it all is that many of them still think they are on the winning team and doing the right thing. They still swear they are on the right side of history.

You can't tell me that none of this all started when they thought that hanging around LGBT males and inviting their gay male besties (many of whom do not have their best interests at heart) into their spaces was cute and fun. These women then entertained the drag queens and thought that was cute and still do (the massive success of RuPaul's Drag Race proves that). Then they let gay male fashion designers, hairdressers, and makeup artists do their hair and makeup as they dictate to them what to do, what to wear, how to look, what isn't or isnt sexy (even though none of them are even attracted to women), etc. And now, you have transwomen in these same exact spaces and foolish women feeding their delusions to our detriment.

These same women gave the LGBT their emotional labor and support and helped be allies for the LGBT community. They keep caping for the LGBT white the LGBT doesn't even cape for them.

There's one large ?Black? forum in particular (I'm sure you already know the name of it by now) where most of the women there cape for their gay besties and gay (male) people while trashing Black straight men. They've been cheering on the LGBT mafia for targeting Da Baby, crapping on Black girls over stupid BS even when being targeted by race soldiers, and cheering on Lil Nas X and his disgusting antics. They support too many disgusting, problematic individuals and pick and choose who to hate and when to hate. Some of them will even defend and downplay LGBT propaganda on TV and children's programming. But what's ironic to me is that whenever threads about bisexual males and the problematic trans community are made, the women on the forum passionately talk about how problematic the transpeople are and how women shouldn't be pressure to date bisexual men while those very same misogynistic gay males, who they still cape for, vehemently cape for transpeople and gay/bi men as they call women out their name and demean them for "homophobia", "biphobia", and "transphobia."

They'll have transwomen, misogynistic gay males, and racist gay males on their forum laugh at Black women getting harmed and wish harm (and sometimes death) on the women there over petty crap and yet the foolish women continue to coddle, "bless", and feel sorry for them when they present their sob stories. Talk about caping for your own demise.

She looks like she was threatened.

Macy Gray probably was threatened.

Women, children and our rights, safety, and spaces have been under massive threat by these misogynistic, erratic, and delusional transpeople, foolish feminists, TRAs, and anti-TERF POS and their allies for years now with people looking the other way or cheering it on. And not enough is being done to stop it. Politicians and public officials are actively supporting the destabilization, lack of safety, and dehumanization of women and children everywhere.

This is what we are dealing with.

JK Rowling is still receiving death threats and the TRAs have plotted to bomb her home very recently:

TRAs also vandalized a women's shelter in Vancouver:

A 17 yr old TRA was caught using the n-word and sending r*pe threats to a 13yr old girl here - archive.ph

SkIqwSK.jpg
    JpCSUqL.jpg
    pEBQnkb.jpg
    8kQKQoB.jpg
    yBoorKq.jpg

View: https://imgur.com/a/t7bXjFW

That's a GD shame SMH. Another one.
    The entertainment class is compromised and have been proven to be unreliable. I'm not even sure if there's even 1 entertainer that can be trusted at this point.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    " I try to tell the truth and I choke
    Try to stand up for women and I stumble
    Though I know that it's lie, it's clear
    That transwomen are women I say this out of fear
    Goodbye I'm a joke
    I try to take a stand and I fumble
    Being a woman is a vibe yeah, it's clear
    I'll let my world get crumbled by some trans and queers
    "

- "At Least I Tried" by Macy Gray

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This shows how much power the alphabet gang has. If anybody had came talking sideways about black folks they wouldn't be conveniently invited on Good Morning America or whatever talkshow that is to say they had a complete change of heart in a week's span. The LGBT community isn't just pulling strings, they must got ropes.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am not a Fan of him either as we should not be of most politicians. Yeah, after about 2 years of Rachel Maddow & Robert Mueller throwing in the Towel I was forced to say “wait a minute, I may not like this guy, but please don’t attempt to manipulate me & my dislike for this man into a position where I begin to think everything is Trumps fault and that Aliens are using my jock strap that’s hanging on the shower rod to communicate secret messages to me & the resistance.
    That is all it was. A manipulation show. I feel the same way I felt about him back in the day before he was president. He is a complete BS'er but he at least made moves to improve the country. Biden undid everything he did right and proceeded to just light a match and throw it on everything else. I don't trust Republicans but the Democrats have proven to us time and time again they are not for us, they are actually against us. As black Americans as Americans in general. They hate this country and want to burn it to the ground so they can push through some communist takeover.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    A man changing his parts makes him a trans woman, not a woman. The act of surgery and adjusting hormones doesn't change your biology. A trans woman will still need a prostate exam later in life!
    They are all suffering from delusion to think that just because they look like a woman makes them one. For one who believes in God, it's a big slap on his face because it's redoing everything God set in a natural order and it's definitely going to come with consequences.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are all suffering from delusion to think that just because they look like a woman makes them one. For one who believes in God, it's a big slap on his face because it's redoing everything God set in a natural order and it's definitely going to come with consequences.
    The thing that makes me mad is it IS a mental problem. But instead of treating it like it is a mental issue, they just go straight for hormone therapy and chopping off their parts. Knowing how BAD hormonal imbalances are for both men and women, should be a clear indication this is not about science or health, it is about money. These doctors and politicians and people who push and do this stuff, they are monsters.