Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Think we'll ever get to a point where racism is mostly forgotten?

DaBeast

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I know this is a dream that probably will never happen, at least not in my lifetime, but do you think we'll ever get to a point in this world, or just in the US where racism is mostly forgotten? Not as in forgetting the history around it. But more in terms of less people being racist. We may one day get to a point where there are less and less racist people in the world, but I don't think we'll ever be rid of it sadly.

One day we'll get to a place where we see less and less of it, but it'll probably take a while yet.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I know this is a dream that probably will never happen, at least not in my lifetime, but do you think we'll ever get to a point in this world, or just in the US where racism is mostly forgotten? Not as in forgetting the history around it. But more in terms of less people being racist. We may one day get to a point where there are less and less racist people in the world, but I don't think we'll ever be rid of it sadly. One day we'll get to a place where we see less and less of it, but it'll probably take a while yet.

No. I know a lot of black people think that's going to happen but it's not. As long as white people are still in power in America, racism will exist. But the goal shouldn't be getting rid of racism, it should be overpowering our racist oppressors and governing ourselves.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
Not before armageddon. Racism is their most effective weapon -they have to work tirelessly at it but they have the assurance that it works as history chronicles it.
Even after reparations it will still exist and even more intense.
We can do more to rock its foundation by lessening our interactions with them. They feed off us and not the other way round.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
I know this is a dream that probably will never happen, at least not in my lifetime, but do you think we'll ever get to a point in this world, or just in the US where racism is mostly forgotten? Not as in forgetting the history around it. But more in terms of less people being racist. We may one day get to a point where there are less and less racist people in the world, but I don't think we'll ever be rid of it sadly.

One day we'll get to a place where we see less and less of it, but it'll probably take a while yet.
We need to realise that none of the other groups are bothered by it more than us. Great strategy because whilst we're all constantly caught up and distracted by it, all the other groups are unincumbent to do whatever they want. When we complain they shoot us in the back several times and able to walk free

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
We need to realise that none of the other groups are bothered by it more than us. Great strategy because whilst we're all constantly caught up and distracted by it, all the other groups are unincumbent to do whatever they want. When we complain they shoot us in the back several times and able to walk free
what other groups were affected by systemic racism more than us?? or even close to it?

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    No. I know a lot of black people think that's going to happen but it's not. As long as white people are still in power in America, racism will exist. But the goal shouldn't be getting rid of racism, it should be overpowering our racist oppressors and governing ourselves.
    White people will never change. Appealing to their better nature is a waste of time. Once we are in a strong position, they will no longer be able to harm us. Black empowerment will make wp racism an irrelevance.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Can you read
    As long as black people exist there will always be racism simply because we're the most coveted group. It's immaterial whatever group is more successful -they'll still covet and resent us because we are the original of creation and they ALL know it. Notice how all these other groups revere their status over us yet fear us though we're THE least powerful in their terms and the most vulnerable -that's very telling! Nothing supreme about any of them because if you were top of the apex you'd fear no one!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    White people will never change. Appealing to their better nature is a waste of time. Once we are in a strong position, they will no longer be able to harm us. Black empowerment will make wp racism an irrelevance.
    And that's why they are besides themselves at the mere thought of anti black reparations -its the ultimate game changer!

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    what other groups were affected by systemic racism more than us?? or even close to it?
    you still haven't answered my question. you're making comparisons to other groups as if they were brought here by force and robbed of their wealth. what we have been through and going through is not even comparable. So imo, we should be the most bothered because we're affected the most economically and hold the least amount of power. --- that's why we want reparations, right???

i think black people are distracted by many different things, this is just one of them.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

As long as there are Homo sapiens on this planet there will be racism. Humans never let a difference go by that they do use as a line to divide one another. Africa is a great example of how groups of people with common ancestry and interest REFUSE to get a even under the threat of death or slavery.

The only thing that can happen IMO is people not falling victim to racism. Someone being racist is a non-factor if they are unable to victimize you.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Can you read

As long as black people exist there will always be racism simply because we're the most coveted group. It's immaterial whatever group is more successful -they'll still covet and resent us because we are the original of creation and they ALL know it. Notice how all these other groups revere their status over us yet fear us though we're THE least powerful in their terms and the most vulnerable -that's very telling! Nothing supreme about any of them because if you were top of the apex you'd fear no one!
    White people dont fear us at all.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Yes, I see a time where it is a rare thing. Simply because the Truth is, everyone on the planet wants and needs the exact same things: food, shelter, peace of mind.

Imagination is our God-given superpower.

Fundamentally, as God/source/universe created us, there is no conflict. BUT we imagined/projected conflict into existence and so it is. From the beginning, we just started making shit up about ourselves, the world and others and if I make up that eventually you will kill me and take my shit, I'm moving 1st. BAM, conflict out of nothingness.

Today, because everyone has been making shit up and acting upon it for so long, we assume conflict is our natural state.

The answer is so simple, it's just about maddening: recognize when you're making shit up. BAM, peace out of chaos. Old habits are hard to break though and this is a millennia old habit. We got books full of made up shit that's based on made up shit to confirm our made up shit isn't made up LOL. Yeah… This might take a minute to sort out.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes, I see a time where it is a rare thing. Simply because the Truth is, everyone on the planet wants and needs the exact same things: food, shelter, peace of mind.

Imagination is our God-given superpower.

Fundamentally, as God/source/universe created us, there is no conflict. BUT we imagined/projected conflict into existence and so it is. From the beginning, we just started making shit up about ourselves, the world and others and if I make up that eventually you will kill me and take my shit, I'm moving 1st. BAM, conflict out of nothingness.

Today, because everyone has been making shit up and acting upon it for so long, we assume conflict is our natural state.

The answer is so simple, it's just about maddening: recognize when you're making shit up. BAM, peace out of chaos. Old habits are hard to break though and this is a millennia old habit. We got books full of made up shit that's based on made up shit to confirm our made up shit isn't made up LOL. Yeah… This might take a minute to sort out.
    Walking By Moe Szyslak GIF by Football Australia

I'm not here to debate just strolling on by.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Nope. I don't ever see racism going away. We may see less of it in the future, but I doubt by much. There will always be groups of people out there hating on us because of our skin color or because of stereotypes they heard from their parents and other racists, or hell the news and media in general.

I would love to see a point in our future where it's gone. But that's unrealistic, especially with how things are going today. Racism is more alive than ever it feels like. People just know how to hide it better, or hide it through their political beliefs.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Most likely no. It's been their culture for too long now, the hate seems to be in their DNA?
    It must be. I mentioned on another thread the book The Iceman Inheritance goes in depth as to why white ppl act in the way that they do. It is inherent to them.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    The only thing that can happen IMO is people not falling victim to racism. Someone being racist is a non-factor if they are unable to victimize you.
    Exactly. I think TBA states that white people hate us because we're black, and victimise us because we're poor. It will be better if we get our paper together than wait for white people to find Jesus.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly. I think TBA states that white people hate us because we're black, and victimise us because we're poor. It will be better if we get our paper together than wait for white people to find Jesus.
    Facts. Racism is prevalent because it works so well. If it stopped working the tactic would shift. Racism is a tool and if we neutralize the tool it doesn’t matter.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Most likely no. It's been their culture for too long now, the hate seems to be in their DNA?
    Yes, they have their epigenetic memory in their DNA and we have ours which is totally different and that's why we're not the same because of our disparate experiences -Dr Amos Wilson

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Not unless you have dementia or amnesia.

You can't forget about something that is still occurring around you on a daily basis!
    Only sadly, we have cowardice sorry ass negroes that are at pains to do just that -forget! Cognitive dissonance doesn't just affect white people.