The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

This, D@mn It

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
A lot of if not most of these celebs and athletes come from the same or similar environments most of us do. If for example, Kyrie would have said in an interview on Breakfast Club or a black platform or even to a white one 'F*ck it, I ain't done sh*t wrong, f*ck y'all'.

The hood and by that I mean collectively all over, would have rode for him HARD. He handled it all like a gentleman and I'm not tryna show shade at him, he risked a lot and he has done a lot but just using him as an example. Or maybe a better example is Kevin Hart being denied the Oscar hosting duties over some old azz tweet from many years that he apologized to already and has done multiple movies since without a peep from anyone and they bring it up when he wanted something bad.

Had he said "F*ck the Oscars, y'all motherf*ckers bringing up sh*t I been apologized for, I apologized like a man, publicly, f*ck y'all" The hood would have rode like a motherf*cker for him.