The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

This sister proves the sciencs as to why you should side eye covid vaccines

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This woman proves the science as to why you should not get any of the current vaccinations.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The sad thing is if this sista said this 2 years ago they’d make her disappear from the internet.
She did say this in the heat of the pandemic. She discussed it at a congressional hearing

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    This woman proves the science as to why you should not get any of the current vaccinations.

Dr Christina Parks

8m:23s "I'm not a doctor"

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News
    Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People out here fully vaccinated and still catching covid. That just goes to show that the vaccines do not work. I doubt Black people want anymore vaccines, but some may because of the deep brainwashing.
    A couple people I know said they are not getting anymore shots.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People out here fully vaccinated and still catching covid. That just goes to show that the vaccines do not work. I doubt Black people want anymore vaccines, but some may because of the deep brainwashing.
    My friends boss has all the vaccines and boosters. He said he wears a mask so much he only saw his bosses face once. He said the guy still caught covid last month.

It was all propaganda. Ain't no telling what they put in those concoctions. Proud to say my child and my wife are not vaccinated or boosted at all. I told him we never caught covid. Not even once.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My friends boss has all the vaccines and boosters. He said he wears a mask so much he only saw his bosses face once. He said the guy still caught covid last month.

It was all propaganda. Ain't no telling what they put in those concoctions. Proud to say my child and my wife are not vaccinated or boosted at all. I told him we never caught covid. Not even once.
    Yeah because how these bastards in the media talking about if you don’t get the vaccine you’ll die. My household is unvaccinated and none of us are dead. My mother and I beat covid in January after catching the virus in December. Our cat was getting sick from us, and I ordered her a home remedy for cats (IT WORKED). My brother never caught the virus this entire time. I believe he’s special for that. He came home when we were sick, but kept his distance.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think the virus was bad news for anyone who had health problems to begin with but the vaccine was not a good or safe option for the same reason. I think more will come to light but it will take years to get the full truth. We only just found out after how many decades that the CIA killed JFK?