The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Tina Knowles: Profiled: The Black Man... check out the comments in the video

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Ain't that the truth! The hueless society have soooo done a jedi mind trick on black women that they are incapable of even recognising one self let alone each other. It's so egregiously pathetic because hueless women have NOTHING to be envious of yet black women wanna emulate them -nuts!
I've ALWAYS been thankful for how the Creator made me & still holds true today! "BLACK DON'T CRACK", unless you use it! 💯

Attachments

Resized_Resized_20211207_131556_557213164097596.jpeg

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I believe it’s nefarious. It’s them saying “i want to keep things the same” and not “im not happy with how things but I cant’t do anything about it”. It’s the former because when you bring up reparations many become obstructionists rather than supporters. They start juelzing about it wouldn‘t and cannot work and that’s inconsistent with what you are saying.
View: https://youtu.be/tQyq_1Hvb1c

The anti BM rhetoric is starting to spread.

Trigger warning by the way.
So far it looks like a Valiant attempt on behalf of Ms. Knowles. As I remember her Blatant disrespect for her husband, Richard, in that infamous interview today as I listen to her speak I can only assume that she had a “Road to Damascus” experience. How wonderful it would be if she would at least admit that so many Black women, like herself have also been programmed & conditioned to embrace & accept .these stereotypes of Black men. Well I guess some acknowledgment by a somewhat “high profile “ Black woman, such as she is a good start.🙏🏾🙏🏾

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So far it looks like a Valiant attempt on behalf of Ms. Knowles. As I remember her Blatant disrespect for her husband, Richard, in that infamous interview today as I listen to her speak I can only assume that she had a “Road to Damascus” experience. How wonderful it would be if she would at least admit that so many Black women, like herself have also been programmed & conditioned to embrace & accept .these stereotypes of Black men. Well I guess some acknowledgment by a somewhat “high profile “ Black woman, such as she is a good start.🙏🏾🙏🏾
    Maybe she did in the documentary. I haven’t seen it so I do not know.