Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Is Everybody's Thoughts On The Montgomery, AL River Front Fight?

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's viral not only in America but globally. It's a global bad look. Everyone I know is passing the video and memes around. Even though Montgomery got about 200k people, 'this happened in a 'Small Town' memes are being banded about.
    People are reporting that TikTok has been taking the videos down, can’t confirm whether that’s true as I don’t use the platform but I’m shocked Elon isn’t doing the same… yet.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    when i saw this, two things come to mind. One, "they" allowed this to go viral for a reason. I don't believe anything is organically viral anymore. Two, while everyone is laughing, i hope they have powertools at the ready.

it's alabama, you can carry. too many black men not carrying. two shots in the air would've sobered up those racists much quicker.

i guess there's a third thing. it's only the beginning. let's be prepared.
    I was annoyed when I read this because I’m like “this nigga always tryna steal joy” but my rational mind was like “yo, son is right though”.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    If you're not from there you wouldn't know. No need to introduce guns to a fair fight I'm glad no guns were used but a clear message was sent. As for keeping the power tools ready that's ALWAYS a good idea. Our people came together to protect one of Our own ,and there's absolutely nothing wrong with being on Code. ✊🏿💯

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you're not from there you wouldn't know. No need to introduce guns to a fair fight I'm glad no guns were used but a clear message was sent. As for keeping the power tools ready that's ALWAYS a good idea. Our people came together to protect one of Our own ,and there's absolutely nothing wrong with being on Code. ✊🏿💯
    I am a firearm advocate, and I carry ERRWHERE I go. I want all responsible Black brothers & sisters to do the same (btw, I strongly encourage everybody to check out our official gun owners thread ---> The Official Gun Owners Thread ✊🏾), but what happened in Mongomery deserved a "hands on" approach, not guns.. those yakubians needed a personal touch up that day, and I'm glad that they got it.
    I do want to point out that since Alabama law allows physical fights in self-defense and/or in defense of others, fists were the better option that day. If any of the brothers or sisters who were involved produced a firearm, then big charges could've been filed against a bunch of them. It's also illegal to fire warning shots in most, if not all, states. As it stands, according to the tweet about the press conference, only the uncivilized saltines have been charged. Since there were no guns produced, I don't think we'll see any Black people (except bruh with the chair) face any serious charges, inshallah.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah I don’t think guns were necessary at that moment but the community does need to be on alert going forward because the dominant society is always gonna get back no matter what.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    'Bama is an open carry state as well. I'm glad it didn't go there. But every black man in America (and single sisters without a man around) should take their 2nd amendment rights very seriously. Just in case.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    how was 5 white guys jumping ONE black security guard a fair fight?

if it was a fair one on one, the melee wouldn't have happened in the first place. and you can't assume the security guard knew he was getting help.

also, i think y'all forgetting that wypipo are known savages. if this was simply a fight among brothers in the hood, i get it not to use guns. but this wasn't the case.

so yes, if 5 white guys coming at me, i'm using my powertool.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah I don’t think guns were necessary at that moment but the community does need to be on alert going forward because the dominant society is always gonna get back no matter what.
    exactly. while everyone's joking and making memes, i wouldn't be surprised they're plotting to get their lick back. Not saying it's happening, but we do have to watch how we move.

B
    Bmick#8
    My interactions wit the ofays this week have been brief thus far, but I've noticed a shift in their energy when I have come across them on the street or at the grocery store.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was annoyed when I read this because I’m like “this nigga always tryna steal joy” but my rational mind was like “yo, son is right though”.
    lol. aye man, somebody gotta be the bearer of bad news. but it's only because i care.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    how was 5 white guys jumping ONE black security guard a fair fight?

if it was a fair one on one, the melee wouldn't have happened in the first place. and you can't assume the security guard knew he was getting help.

also, i think y'all forgetting that wypipo are known savages. if this was simply a fight among brothers in the hood, i get it not to use guns. but this wasn't the case.

so yes, if 5 white guys coming at me, i'm using my powertool.
    I'm TOTALLY proud of our people coming to the aid of our own! ✊🏽 WS thought, "oh, let's beat this niggaz ass" & got their asses handed to them! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT! ✊🏽✊🏽
    Brought me back to the BLACK PANTHER days! ✊🏽✊🏽
    #SayItLoudI'mBlackAndI'mProud

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    A few more thoughts. Very significant it happened in Alabama. MAGA territory. This is a major L for white supremacy.

Second, if it happened in west Baltimore, southside Chicago, north Philly or Compton, white folks would have called them gangbangers. Even though they obviously aren't. Can't do that in Montgomery, Alabama. Even if they are gangbangers there, this can't be remixed as that.

It's viral not only in America but globally. It's a global bad look. Everyone I know is passing the video and memes around. Even though Montgomery got about 200k people, 'this happened in a 'Small Town' memes are being banded about.

This also makes it tough for the Cyn Gs, divestors and swirlers who lie regularly about Black men. This and any future events like this makes them look the traitors they are. Same with bed bucks and coons. This is signaling on fleek. White boys know this is telling all Black men what to do each time.
    Real Talk! And I hate those traitorous divestors and swirler types only and always speaking evil!

footonneck

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    People are reporting that TikTok has been taking the videos down, can’t confirm whether that’s true as I don’t use the platform but I’m shocked Elon isn’t doing the same… yet.
    Rember when he took over and 99.9% of the wyht twitter users were saying the N word and none of them got banned. Someone made a video cataloging the huge influx of them going monkey shit posting memes & pics saying N this and that.

lawyer caveman GIF

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    They can try to get back and just end up catching another bigger L as far as I'm concerned. The history they wish to repeat again will turn out differently and not in their favor.

What's more likely to happen is if they do something they'll catch some fool slipping ~ he dies and as a result like they always do in the media is to hype it up and act like it's a big victory because the Black "thug" was wilding out and they brought their version of justice down on him or a straight up lynching that will go unsolved because the kkkops are involved like the bridge hanging in ATL a few years ago or that young teen hanged on a playground set. We know all know how the tamahu troglodytes think very well. To avoid something that it's up to local brother & sisters in Black communities all over to keep on the lookout for one another because we know the lice dogs are on the hunt.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ART
    ART
    They're saying this is the real GoFundMe and that the other GoFundMe pages are fake.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The fact that ROly Poly can even show his face in public without fear of being mushed in the face with pie or cake is baffling to me.
    Why? If George Zimmerman, Ben Shapiro, & Sean Hannity are walking around untouched, then somebody as harmless as Roland Martin should be able to as well.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    He hit the nail on the head. They got what they deserved. You can't go around acting like this and expect no consequences to your actions.

This is hard to watch though. Like I don't like seeing fights break out like this with anybody but if someone is attacking you like that, you have to defend yourself and if other people jump in there isn't anything you can do about it.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He hit the nail on the head. They got what they deserved. You can't go around acting like this and expect no consequences to your actions.

This is hard to watch though. Like I don't like seeing fights break out like this with anybody but if someone is attacking you like that, you have to defend yourself and if other people jump in there isn't anything you can do about it.
    Fully agree. Or else there would be a green light to others that you are an easy target.