The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

What's your deal breaker in a relationship?

fastandcurious

Registered
zBucks
Aside from the normal stuff like being trustworthy, I don't like when someone makes a point to be negative in every situation. I get that not everything can positive, but if you're constantly focusing on the negatives, it frustrates me. I want to be able to excited about something without worrying about your negative opinion.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Aside from the normal stuff like being trustworthy, I don't like when someone makes a point to be negative in every situation. I get that not everything can positive, but if you're constantly focusing on the negatives, it frustrates me. I want to be able to excited about something without worrying about your negative opinion.

Absolutely. Another deal breaker is someone who complacent and doesn’t want to become better. I want to be my best self everyday and so I’m not compatible with people who are just comfortable where they are.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Drug use and excessive drinking. I can't deal with that stuff. I have been around both and dated both and it never ends well. I was with someone who actually was stealing from me. It just isn't worth it.
    Of course not. It adds stress to a relationship.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Absolutely. Another deal breaker is someone who complacent and doesn’t want to become better. I want to be my best self everyday and so I’m not compatible with people who are just comfortable where they are.
    And then want you to take care of them while they sit on their rear end doing nothing.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes. Nobody likes a negative nancy. A person might be trying to talk about how an idea can work, and the negative nancy will talk about why it cannot work.