Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know if anyone here has any. I grew up having white friends. I would be extra choosy about them though, believe me. I only talked to 2 of them now that I am grown. I don't feel like there are many out their ladies can trust to befriend. I have seen some real evil, spiteful ish comes from white women. The 2 I still have has friends earned their trust and have been there for me when some of my black/mixed friends couldn't be bothered. If push came to shove and a full-scale race war happened in this country (talking civil war level) though, they know which side I am picking.

Do any of ya'll have any white friends? I feel like it makes a difference if you have grown up with them vs befriending them later in life. You wouldn't be able to know if you could ever trust them.

D

Deleted member 191

I don't know if anyone here has any. I grew up having white friends. I would be extra choosy about them though, believe me. I only talked to 2 of them now that I am grown. I don't feel like there are many out their ladies can trust to befriend. I have seen some real evil, spiteful ish comes from white women. The 2 I still have has friends earned their trust and have been there for me when some of my black/mixed friends couldn't be bothered. If push came to shove and a full-scale race war happened in this country (talking civil war level) though, they know which side I am picking.

Do any of ya'll have any white friends? I feel like it makes a difference if you have grown up with them vs befriending them later in life. You wouldn't be able to know if you could ever trust them.
    One I grew up with. I'm godmother to her son, my oldest godchild. The second, I went to high school with, I'm godmother to her daughter. The last one, I worked with at my first job out of college. I'm godmother to her son, my youngest godchild.

I've known my oldest godson's family my whole life because they were our neighbors. Still are, as my dad still lives in our house. However, I'd be remiss if I said I didn't see indoctrinated behaviors from the dominant society power system within their all 3 of my godchildren's families dynamics. Does that concern me for my godchildren and their future as humans? Yes. But I feel confident that my presence and my instruction on certain aspects of their education will help them, watch out for the pitfalls that is virtue signaling as well as, racist whites. However, just like you Sapphire , all 3 families know whose side I'm on if a civil race war breaks out.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I have white friends...I separate people from groups. BUUUUUUT I do not hang out with anyone who does not feel the same about the George Floyd murder. If you think he should have complied it's a wrap for our relationship.
    George did comply & still was murdered! He, others before him & after him!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have white friends...I separate people from groups. BUUUUUUT I do not hang out with anyone who does not feel the same about the George Floyd murder. If you think he should have complied it's a wrap for our relationship.
    The dude was having a panic attack from the drugs in his system. They said they called the ambulance but how come it took damn near 40 minutes to get there if that was the case? They could have just had him sit down on a bench cuffed and waited but they decided to put him on the ground when he was clearly not a danger to anyone but himself. The knee to the neck, knowing he had drugs in his system, tells me they wanted him to die. People who make excuses around this story don't understand police brutality. These cops knew what they were doing. No excuses.

D

Deleted member 231

In high school and college, I was involved in a lot of groups so I hung out/ partied with everybody. But in 2016, I did a purge of white republican acquaintences, then did another one last election cycle from democratic white acquaintannces. I still have a couple cats I hoop wit and play softball. But I decline all offers of neighbor's dinner invitations and camping trips. I don't go over nobody's house and they certainly don't know where I rest.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I haven't had a white person I can truly consider a friend in years. Maybe it's because of growing up in the Deep South, but I just keep a healthy distance between me and many of the white acquaintances I've made. And trust me, I've met some really cool white folks that I'd consider a work friend, but outside of work or school, I wouldn't try to build any relationship. I've been invited to certain events by white acquaintances and coworkers, but the thought of being the black face in a sea of white isn't my cup of tea. I could go on and on, but overall I believe that blacks can definitely have healthy friendships with whites, but there also has to be healthy boundaries and an understanding that your reality isn't theirs.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Anyone who's comfortable with how George Floyd was killed in the open by the bastard cops even when he was shouting that he can't breath as he was being pinned down with a knee on his neck, there's nothing left for us to have as friends because that's one the wicked and sickest way to kill a man for doing nothing.

I still have a few white friends and they are the type that understands and feel exactly what's been frustrating every black man out there.

E

educatedman23

I haven't had a white person I can truly consider a friend in years. Maybe it's because of growing up in the Deep South, but I just keep a healthy distance between me and many of the white acquaintances I've made. And trust me, I've met some really cool white folks that I'd consider a work friend, but outside of work or school, I wouldn't try to build any relationship. I've been invited to certain events by white acquaintances and coworkers, but the thought of being the black face in a sea of white isn't my cup of tea. I could go on and on, but overall I believe that blacks can definitely have healthy friendships with whites, but there also has to be healthy boundaries and an understanding that your reality isn't theirs.
    Very well said. I don't have a single white friend.

D

Deleted member 405

I used to but once I paid actually paid attention and learned their slick talk I stopped associating with them.....

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used to but once I paid actually paid attention and learned their slick talk I stopped associating with them.....
    I just had some of that slick talk today I was like SMH. I'm so sick of them.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lol exactly there's a video on youtube by bobby hemmett about small talk with white people I know will help alot of us deal with them...
    Yeah you talk about traffic, sports, a little stock market talk, and etc. But sometimes you have to go beyond small talk and it’s painful. Not all of them but the micro aggressions and condescension gets tiring.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Very tiring
    The white people at my job at work be on some bullshit. I work IT Helpdesk and the little sly “you’re just the help” comments get on my nerves. They always want to keep me in my place. They never want me to feel comfortable. Fukk ‘em

D

Deleted member 405

The white people at my job at work be on some bullshit. I work IT Helpdesk and the little sly “you’re just the help” comments get on my nerves. They always want to keep me in my place. They never want me to feel comfortable. Fukk ‘em
    Do your job duties and get the hell away from them.The second they know that's they can piss you off they'll be on you nonstop

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I prefer to call them acquaintances, ie, someone I happen to know rather than friend which has more of an intimate trustworthiness connotation. In my estimation and worldly experience amongst them, white people rarely meet the latter criteria and are innately duplicitous, backstabbing, covetous racist bastards. Never underestimate their capacity for EVIL!
    Some black people occasionally misinterpret an act of kindness as sincerity and declare there are 'good white folks' but let push come to shove -they won't hesitate to assert their whiteness.
    After listening to one of the late great Amos Wilson's excellent talks on PukeTube when he succinctly put this into perspective I proactively, 2017, dissociated myself from every non black person I was acquainted with and deleted them from my phone and found it very cathartic!👍🏿 Didn't give a shit or feel a shit. Friendship with them is simply cavorting with the enemy -something seemingly innocuous as having a cup of coffee with a coworker. They don't want to give up their white privilege and you're affirming your subjugation in the belief of friendship. We're at war with these people!

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    white people rarely meet the latter criteria and are innately duplicitous, backstabbing, covetous racist bastards. Never underestimate their capacity for EVIL!
    Some black people occasionally misinterpret an act of kindness as sincerity and declare there are 'good white folks' but let push come to shove -they won't hesitate to assert their whiteness.
    Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

We have a winner. The niceness does not mean acceptance at best most White people tolerate us. The line between pleasantries and hand slap is very thing because they are tolerating us in whatever venue we are at.

Black people have been lied to by previous generations that we have been accepted by Whites. That it has all changed and we can let it our guards down.

We end up going into situations around White people and every single one has a knife out and we are totally oblivious.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    And they need to do that to make themselves feel superior. Sad phucs! You get the last laugh everytime because if they were actually superior they wouldn't need to see your melanin as a threat! Let them see you smirk wherever they attempt to belittle you -it will disturb them because it nullifies the intended insult 👍🏿

D

Deleted member 191

I prefer to call them acquaintances, ie, someone I happen to know rather than friend which has more of an intimate trustworthiness connotation. In my estimation and worldly experience amongst them, white people rarely meet the latter criteria and are innately duplicitous, backstabbing, covetous racist bastards. Never underestimate their capacity for EVIL!
    After listening to one of the late great Amos Wilson's excellent talks on PukeTube when he succinctly put this into perspective I proactively, 2017, dissociated myself from every non black person I was acquainted with and deleted them from my phone and found it very cathartic!👍🏿 Didn't give a shit or feel a shit. Friendship with them is simply cavorting with the enemy -something seemingly innocuous as having a cup of coffee with a coworker. They don't want to give up their white privilege and you're affirming your subjugation in the belief of friendship. We're at war with these people!
    So, you just decided to drop gems all day today, bro?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And they need to do that to make themselves feel superior. Sad phucs! You get the last laugh everytime because if they were actually superior they wouldn't need to see your melanin as a threat! Let them see you smirk wherever they attempt to belittle you -it will disturb them because it nullifies the intended insult 👍🏿
    When you walk with pride and swagger despite whatever they say it burns their soul. If you’re a bit witty and throw a little friendly jab back to let them know you are on to them it puts them on defense. They form like voltron to make sure your ass never gets a promotion.

D

Deleted member 191

FAT
    When you walk with pride and swagger despite whatever they say it burns their soul. If you’re a bit witty and throw a little friendly jab back to let them know you are on to them it puts them on defense. They form like voltron to make sure your ass never gets a promotion.
    FACTS!!!! I do this shit to the Karen at my job. She stands down fuckin' with me because I'm not the one. But the old nigga in the office, whiny cry-baby ass old nigga at that, Karen lives in that broad's head rent free.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    All the time especially the directors and above. That’s if they even talk to me.
    That's why they vehemently object to us getting reparations because their dominance will no longer exist. Be slick at your job; don't go beyond and above for that level of disrespect and don't let their nastiness get to you because that's what makes them feel empowered.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    FAT

FACTS!!!! I do this shit to the Karen at my job. She stands down fuckin' with me because I'm not the one. But the old nigga in the office, whiny cry-baby ass old nigga at that, Karen lives in that broad's head rent free.
    😂😂😂😂👍🏿👊🏿 Love it!

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    In real life I have one or two white friends that i talk to in the US, One white friend that i talk to in Italy , On psn all my closest people i talk to are Caucasian Which you're like a good six or seven out of 300 friends so my total number of white people is 10. but for every one white friend I have like seven black friends I've just always talk to more Black people than white people Not that I hate white people I am just not sad if they don't talk to me my existence doesn't rely on them and their feelings I'm not a coon

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Even with all the craziness that's been going on for a while now, I still believe that there are good one's amongst them because I have few of them as friends back from my childhood and nothing have changed between us. There's one at my workplace that's looking for a way for us to be friends but I'm not always in the habit of making close friends at work because most of the time, it doesn’t end well and he's a White guy, so I'm being extra careful.