Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used to but once I paid actually paid attention and learned their slick talk I stopped associating with them.....
    I can't fault you for that. It is hard to find a true friend who is white cause a lot of them only associate with us as tokens. Like they view themselves as better for "having black friends".

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    In real life I have one or two white friends that i talk to in the US, One white friend that i talk to in Italy , On psn all my closest people i talk to are Caucasian Which you're like a good six or seven out of 300 friends so my total number of white people is 10. but for every one white friend I have like seven black friends I've just always talk to more Black people than white people Not that I hate white people I am just not sad if they don't talk to me my existence doesn't rely on them and their feelings I'm not a coon
    Well I sure as hell hate them! 👍🏿👊🏿
    Even with all the craziness that's been going on for a while now, I still believe that there are good one's amongst them because I have few of them as friends back from my childhood and nothing have changed between us. There's one at my workplace that's looking for a way for us to be friends but I'm not always in the habit of making close friends at work because most of the time, it doesn’t end well and he's a White guy, so I'm being extra careful.
    Yep, you need to be careful.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    The one's that I have are just casual friends. We are not close or anything and I feel that it's better that way because these guys always have the tendency of sticking their neck out only for themselves and most of them can go any extent to support their own. I already know where my loyalty should be and it's where I'm putting it.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I used to but once I paid actually paid attention and learned their slick talk I stopped associating with them.....

Seriously, whenever they do that, I'm always like what gives these guys the feeling that I'm a fool something? It's why most of the time, I find it difficult getting into discussion any random White guy.