News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Trans swimmer Lia Thomas, 22, blows away competition

D

Deleted member 191

And for those saying that this hurt black female athlete think why there needs to be a scholarship for her to attend college to begin with. Seems thats more of an inditement on the system that on the T athlete. And even if its in that bs system why cant they make more scholarships.
T seriously? c'mon now. There needs to be scholarships so that girls who may not have otherwise had the opportunity to attend college can if they so choose. Sports is the ticket for many Black youth to higher education, them earning scholarships is the only way for them to attend otherwise. Making more scholarships doesn't fix the problem, it just provides more opportunity for these white dudes playing dress up to take away from underprivileged girls. Even if the scholarships were academic, white Billys playing as Beckys can now give that institution the underhanded route of "having minority representation" by offering the scholarship to a transgender instead of someone who is black, an ACTUAL minority.

D

Deleted member 191

I think the system needs to be reworked compationatly for a win win to be found. I dont think it is nice or helpful to say trans cant compete, or that they should compete with their birth sex because then you end up having t boys competing with girls which is just redicoulous.
The win win is to compete in a transgender division. Biological Males Division, Biological Females Division and Transgender Division

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
sis trans is a fact that ship has sailed u would have to go back in time and stop the technology its like having a problem with abortion or plastic surgery the technology is there people will use it and the alternative is suicide. I dont support physical transition i have no problem with a child putting themselves on blockers until they figure things out and making there decision at 18. Force um no hun you would have the choice to live however you want i think your not understanding the trans process. Your last statement is a fox news meme so i dont think there is any value in challenging it.
and i meant to say desegregation i think would send a very clear message.
Trans may be a fact, but the fact is they will always be their original sex and will die as their original sex whether they like that fact or not.

I would like to have the power to go back in time and prevent white supremacy, anti-Black injustice and anti-Black racism along with other things such as this trans lunacy we are seeing now.

Nobody is saying to stop the technology. The issue is that that have taken this whole trans thing too far and want to force people to change everything for them and to accept them into our lives and spaces even without sane reason or responsible justification. It has gotten ridiculous.

Comparing transitioning to abortion? It is their body, their choice to transition and as it is a woman's body and choice to abort. I am on the fence on abortion, but I wouldn't force other women to not abort. Transpeople over 18 can transition, but that's it.

As for putting children on blockers, I'm not fond of that either because these are children we are talking about, and we don't know the long-term effects that these chemicals, blockers, and hormones will have on the children who take them. Same with Covid-19 vaccines. What if some of these children get older realize they made a grave mistake, detrans, and regret using blockers, but due to political correctness and public pressure they are made to remain silent and suffer in silence to not piss off and upset transpeople and their allies?

And as for this sentence: "Force um no hun you would have the choice to live however you want i think your not understanding the trans process."

If you are a very young kid with limited exposure to the world and you are presented with many choices and are allowed to make adult decisions, is it your fault if you end up making the wrong decision that could ruin or alter your life and cause regret if you don't have the right guidance or people around you? If you don't have parents with a sense of leadership and critical thinking skills?

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
The win win is to compete in a transgender division. Biological Males Division, Biological Females Division and Transgender Division
I dont think there is enough trans people to fill a team let alone a division there may be 1 tgirl at a school who is she to play basketball with. Ia she gonna go 1 on 1 this is impractical. First off the scholarship thing is redicoulous school should be free. You think girls could not win against a tgirl who transitions before puberty? I see no reason to belive that.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
Trans may be a fact, but the fact is they will always be their original sex and will die as their original sex whether they like that fact or not.

I would like to have the power to go back in time and prevent white supremacy, anti-Black injustice and anti-Black racism along with other things such as this trans lunacy we are seeing now.

Nobody is saying to stop the technology. The issue is that that have taken this whole trans thing too far and want to force people to change everything for them and to accept them into our lives and spaces even without sane reason or responsible justification. It has gotten ridiculous.

Comparing transitioning to abortion? It is their body, their choice to transition and as it is a woman's body and choice to abort. I am on the fence on abortion, but I wouldn't force other women to not abort. Transpeople over 18 can transition, but that's it.

As for putting children on blockers, I'm not fond of that either because these are children we are talking about, and we don't know the long-term effects that these chemicals, blockers, and hormones will have on the children who take them. Same with Covid-19 vaccines. What if some of these children get older realize they made a grave mistake, detrans, and regret using blockers, but due to political correctness and public pressure they are made to remain silent and suffer in silence to not piss off and upset transpeople and their allies?

And as for this sentence: "Force um no hun you would have the choice to live however you want i think your not understanding the trans process."

If you are a very young kid with limited exposure to the world and you are presented with many choices and are allowed to make adult decisions, is it your fault if you end up making the wrong decision that could ruin or alter your life and cause regret if you don't have the right guidance or people around you? If you don't have parents with a sense of leadership and critical thinking skills?
Well thats why its a process right kid says shes a boy. Maybe you change her pronouns after about a year she wants to go by different name. Then he wants to go on blockers at 13 before puberty starts. All of this during therapy under a qualified doctor. Its not just transkid= blockers. Its a process so yhey have time to figure it out. If the kid wants to detrans later i mean that sucks but for every 1 detrans there are like a million happy ones. And the detrans is usually because of things like i dont want the jewish god to hate me or im not passable and that is because they transition later. If you dont have critical thinking skills at 13. That is a societal problem if you can break down algebra you know if you are a girl or not.

You and me both sis i wish we were never taken from our african homes and we could have this conversation in your palace but in this world it is what it is.

D

Deleted member 191

I dont think there is enough trans people to fill a team let alone a division there may be 1 tgirl at a school who is she to play basketball with. Ia she gonna go 1 on 1 this is impractical. First off the scholarship thing is redicoulous school should be free. You think girls could not win against a tgirl who transitions before puberty? I see no reason to belive that.
Regardless of whether college should be free or not is another topic of debate entirely. It is what it is.

No one should be transitioning prior to them being the legal age of majority which is 18 here in the States.
And it's not about the number of transgender women. It's about the limited opportunity we have as it is.

Sports example: Daniel who is Dana now is a transgender female putting up monster numbers in high school, Courtney is a biological female also putting up impressive numbers but not like "Dana". A college scout goes to the games of both stars but in the end it's "Dana" who gets the scholarship because on paper, "she's" the better baller. But of course "she" is because "she" is a biological male playing against biological females.

Academic example: If there was an academic scholarship for Women in Science. Courtney and "Dana" get similar grades and are both applying for this scholarship. Courtney is black and "Dana" is a white male playing female dress-up. That college can now use "Dana"'s transgender status to cover themselves as meeting a minority criteria now while Courtney, the black girl gets fucked out of the opportunity to attend college.

No one is saying they can't have things or compete or anything really. They can have all those opportunities, they just need to have their own divisions where they can compete against each other with people like them.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's not really "forward thinking". People have known about and have been teaching non-duality for thousands of years. I don't know if Childish Gambino and Frank Ocean have a non-dualistic thought process. Most of these black LGBT celebs would agree with me in regards to what exactly?
They would generally agree with the idea that the world is bigger than Black People and that everyone faces injustices and difficulties such as racism, homophobia, transphobia, classism, and that we should talk about all problems and how it ties into our existences, etc. Basically, it focuses on everything, not just Black people. It fits along with the narrative the dominant society likes to promote: "We all have problems, no one's issues are greater than the other, yadda yadda."

Childish Gambino / Donald Glover can make a something about anti-Black racism one minute, but then make something that talks about homosexuality, how saying "red-handed" is racist against native Indians, talk about transphobia and transgenderism, etc. Artists and musicians like him and Frank Ocean tend to be deep and well-rounded at the expense of a B1 narrative. They likely first that isn't "their lane" and they're probably right. We shouldn't look to musicians to guide us per say, albeit they do need to be on code with us to get our full support.

I think the issues is that they are aware of the anti-Black racism in the world, but they don't see things the same as B1. They are still Black celebrities that are/were put on by the dominant society at the end of the day and they are not of the grassroots, so their ideologies and beliefs won't really align with a B1 perspective. Although, I don't think there's a valid excuse because plenty of white celebs (including LGBT ones) support white supremacy, yet not enough Black celebs support and have a B1 mindset. But this is what happens when White Supremacy controls and owns Hollyweird and only allows coons and safe Black people in.

I have even seen regular Black LGBT folk believe in a lot of what you think, but a lot of times they talk to or about the Black community in a questionably hostile tone and a lot of them they paint us as bigoted, dysfunctional monsters and the "white people" of the Black society in the process, especially when we challenge their anti-B1 mindset or stances on certain issues (such as this one). A lot of them have unresolved childhood / coming of age issues and take it out on the entire Black population.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
Regardless of whether college should be free or not is another topic of debate entirely. It is what it is.

No one should be transitioning prior to them being the legal age of majority which is 18 here in the States.
And it's not about the number of transgender women. It's about the limited opportunity we have as it is.

Sports example: Daniel who is Dana now is a transgender female putting up monster numbers in high school, Courtney is a biological female also putting up impressive numbers but not like "Dana". A college scout goes to the games of both stars but in the end it's "Dana" who gets the scholarship because on paper, "she's" the better baller. But of course "she" is because "she" is a biological male playing against biological females.

Academic example: If there was an academic scholarship for Women in Science. Courtney and "Dana" get similar grades and are both applying for this scholarship. Courtney is black and "Dana" is a white male playing female dress-up. That college can now use "Dana"'s transgender status to cover themselves as meeting a minority criteria now while Courtney, the black girl gets fucked out of the opportunity to attend college.

No one is saying they can't have things or compete or anything really. They can have all those opportunities, they just need to have their own divisions where they can compete against each other with people like them.
I dont think that is practical, college should be free but ok lets say this world just make cis girls scholarships different from trans girls. I see what your saying that because they are only need one minority they will use it on the tgirl but you could say the same for a spanish girl. Will you suggest making it black girl specific? Now use that same situation except she has gone through puberty only as a girl will she still be putting up these monster numbers no right. Because boys are generally smaller than girls until puberty because girl hit their growth faster will she be be stronger i see no reason to believe that. But i see ur issues i just dont think ur soloution is practical. Intresting to think about tho.

D

Deleted member 191

I dont think that is practical, college should be free but ok lets say this world just make cis girls scholarships different from trans girls. I see what your saying that because they are only need one minority they will use it on the tgirl but you could say the same for a spanish girl. Will you suggest making it black girl specific? Now use that same situation except she has gone through puberty only as a girl will she still be putting up these monster numbers no right. Because boys are generally smaller than girls until puberty because girl hit their growth faster will she be be stronger i see no reason to believe that. But i see ur issues i just dont think ur soloution is practical. Intresting to think about tho.
We can agree to disagree.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
True i never suggested making enemies friiends but having a very clear idea of who our friends are. I dont believe that statment i think alot of marginalized groups are willing to fight for a common agenda ie the end of white capitalism. You say we tried being nice to black people from africa who had already been tobyized you mines well say we tried playing nice with lebron james they are fully formed coons so thats not gonna work. I believe the real allies are some of the people on the real left not liberals. I mean the people who fight for 15 m4a etc.

Black women are good at sports but why is a scholarship needed to attend school dont you think the fight then is with that system. As currently designed yes i agree with you right now it is too easy for as they say giannis to wear a wig and average 80 points in the wnba i have no problem calling this out right now. I think the system needs to be reworked compationatly for a win win to be found. I dont think it is nice or helpful to say trans cant compete, or that they should compete with their birth sex because then you end up having t boys competing with girls which is just redicoulous.
We do have a lot of Black non-FBA allies and there were a few white abolitionists back in the day, but unfortunately not everyone or enough people have gotten on board to dismantle white supremacy with us because in their minds it is not their fight or concern and they are okay with it and want comfortable place under this system. And in many cases, many continue to deny that white supremacy actually exists.

Also, we need to stop being so damn nice. Nice for what? Look where being nice and welcoming as gotten us Black people globally for instance. Invaded, colonized, infiltrated, etc.

T boys without hormones and enhancements can compete with girls, ridiculous or not. And unlike T girls who cannot and should not compete with girls, both T girls and T boys with hormones can compete with boys for obvious reasons.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We tried promoting unity, playing nice with everyone, fighting for everyone, turning our enemies and oppressors into our friends, trying to understand everyone, promoting pan-Africanism to non-FBA Black people, etc. Unfortunately, there was little success at best.
    None of that worked because it was still dualistic: we are 2 separate entities who come together on this thing but it is possible for me to win while you lose. It's basis legitimized white supremacy's foundational lie and then presumed to fight the very lie it just legitimized.

White supremacy is a collective ego. The ego is the belief in separation. You cannot successfully fight it while believing in it. Not believing in it is the only way to fight it.
    FBA are all we have and the painful, daunting truth that rears its ugly head time and time is that we have no allies or friends.
    This is a relative truth but is not ultimately so. The universe is actually just one thing that appears to us to be multiple things.

Justice is a permanent interest for everybody. If somebody ain't got it, literally no one has it. White supremacy (and our individual egos) has successfully convinced us that justice can exist "over here" and not "over there" simultaneously. This is not true. And we are flooded with the evidence that it isn't. Injustice permeates every facet of American society. No one is escaping it. We just tell ourselves that all this injustice all around us is just a whole lot of "isolated incidents".
    We cannot and will not waste any more time with others and their needs and wants.
    Fighting for our justice IS fighting for justice for everybody else. To neglect our justice claim in favor of someone else's justice claim (which cannot be resolved without us receiving justice) is actually injustice to us and them.
    The white supremacist world made things "Black and white"
    White supremacy didn't really make it. Our individual egos did (automatically, it's natural), white supremacy just found an effective way to exploit what was already naturally there. That's why it can actually be defeated with a thought. Literally, just a thought. A shift from the belief in separation to the truth of oneness decimates the entire gameboard.
    Angry Jasmine Goode GIF by Bachelor in Paradise
    Isn't that amazing.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It is definitely practical.

Scholarships for Black people
    Scholarships for Latinos
    Scholarships for Native Americans
    Scholarships for Asians
    Scholarships for Jewish
    Scholarships for Muslims
    Scholarships for Women
    Scholarships for Men
    Scholarships for Disabled people
    Scholarships for the Left-Handed
    Scholarships for people from a certain area
    Scholarships for people from a certain lineage
    Scholarships for people with certain names
    Scholarships for LGB people
    Scholarships for Transwomen
    Scholarships for Transmen

There is nothing wrong with any of this.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White supremacy is a collective ego. The ego is the belief in separation. You cannot successfully fight it while believing in it. Not believing in it is the only way to fight it.

White supremacy didn't really make it. Our individual egos did (automatically, it's natural), white supremacy just found an effective way to exploit what was already naturally there. That's why it can actually be defeated with a thought. Literally, just a thought. A shift from the belief in separation to the truth of oneness decimates the entire gameboard.
    Angry Jasmine Goode GIF by Bachelor in Paradise
    Isn't that amazing.
    How did the bolded work out for our ancestors caught in bondage and forced into chattel slavery and the rest of the Black people who faced atrocities afterwards that are currently still affecting us, the descendants? I'm sure most of our Black enslaved ancestors saw themselves as better than those savages, but were unable to escape the evil and demented wrath of the whites. It's completely disrespectful to say something like the bolded, especially without putting it in its proper perspective. FBA and some other non-FBA Black people are mainly the only ones on code. It's hard for 1 person to make a difference when 1000 people are rabidly fighting against you and your interests. Be realistic and acknowledge these current circumstances.

Yes. We can stop believing in white "supremacy." We can also believe that white "supremacy" is an oxymoronic phrase and that whites are inferior cave roaches, that's totally fine with me. Now, when you still have to deal with terroristic armies of white supremacists and their tools that will do everything they can to reinforce white "supremacy" system onto you and the world, are you willing to fight them and show how much you reject the idea of white "supremacy", or become a mere martyr to not feed the ego? While it is possible to defeat a large murderous force with a small army, we would still need big enough numbers with support, willpower, code, and code enforcement to make the global system of white "supremacy" crash and burn.

White "supremacy" is a belief based on bullshit, but white "supremacy" is also a very real, very oppressive system controlled by oppressive genocidal whites and is backed by blood, grand theft, armed forces and military power.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They would generally agree with the idea that the world is bigger than Black People and that everyone faces injustices and difficulties such as racism, homophobia, transphobia, classism, and that we should talk about all problems and how it ties into our existences, etc. Basically, it focuses on everything, not just Black people. It fits along with the narrative the dominant society likes to promote: "We all have problems, no one's issues are greater than the other, yadda yadda."
    The world is bigger than black people? Yes and no.

Individuals that speak of everyone's injustices such as racism, homophobia, transphobia, classism then talk about how we must tie them in to our existence don't understand them deep enough. They are the same thing. The only differences are there specific histories (content) and the energy put into each. The idea that they are all equal so come over here and work on this 1 instead of the one you're working on doesn't even make sense to me.

I make the calculation by asking myself if one were to disappear tomorrow, would we have the others? I came to the conclusion that racism is the linchpin. Largely because that's the one everyone wants to get rid of the least. It's a red flag. So I believe, get rid of that one and all the others naturally dissolve. I could be biased because I am black but that's what I see. Do the hardest thing 1st. The thing that you want to do the least is probably the thing that would help you the most is a rule that's prevalent in the human psyche.

Although, I don't think there's a valid excuse because plenty of white celebs (including LGBT ones) support white supremacy, yet not enough Black celebs support and have a B1 mindset. But this is what happens when White Supremacy controls and owns Hollyweird and only allows coons and safe Black people in.
    About supporting white supremacy, you don't actually have to go out your way to do that. We support white supremacy when we pay our taxes for example. It's built into the cake such that to support it, all you have to do is nothing out of the ordinary.
    I have even seen regular Black LGBT folk believe in a lot of what you think
    I don't think you know what I think lol. You've been putting me in some boxes and assuming everything that is in the box you put me in is what I believe. And there is nothing that I can say that would prove to you I don't belong in that box. This is not your fault, it is natural. Shortcuts is what we (as humans) do, habitually. We don't interact with reality, we interact with symbols of reality, our ideas of reality.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My thought exactly, have then compete among each other! 💯
    Sis? Have you noticed that it is ALWAYS a male converted to a female winning and never a female converted to a male? Yes there needs to be a category just for those types because how it is being played out now that someones father (of a REAL daughter) is going to off one of these ppl.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Take it a step further. What if his daughters had a legit shot at a full ride athletic scholarship, but the competition is Bobby Lashley with a bayang?
    Something similar happened in Connecticut a few years back.
    Two biological males didn't make the boy's track team, but they decided to identify as females, and they smoked all of the girls that they ran against.
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sHqiG_hrbsc&t=170s

How would you feel as a girl dad if you invested all of the time, money, and discipline that it takes to raise a championship-level athlete, only for a transformer to steal from your child?
    mjlolBobby with the Bayang LOL

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    We do have a lot of Black non-FBA allies and there were a few white abolitionists back in the day, but unfortunately not everyone or enough people have gotten on board to dismantle white supremacy with us because in their minds it is not their fight or concern and they are okay with it and want comfortable place under this system. And in many cases, many continue to deny that white supremacy actually exists.

Also, we need to stop being so damn nice. Nice for what? Look where being nice and welcoming as gotten us Black people globally for instance. Invaded, colonized, infiltrated, etc.

T boys without hormones and enhancements can compete with girls, ridiculous or not. And unlike T girls who cannot and should not compete with girls, both T girls and T boys with hormones can compete with boys for obvious reasons.
    That is why im saying this the anti war the anti dems and fepublicans two party system the anti wall street the pro workers. I promise these are the people where our intrests alligned. Not all skin folk are kin folk and we should understand that. I think the rral lefyists also get confusrd as liberals too and thats a real problem. Because some of thrm are so good at hiding their rattle like aoc was.

Rage is good we are not light workers we have every right to show our fuk around and find out. But it has to be directed to the right people. Or else it only serves to divide us which is exactly what white supprrmecy wants. It can deal with a bunch of little groups it cant deal with a united wave like the blm riots or occupy walstreet or a general strike that shook the world.

Tboys vs girls im assuning your talking about pre 13 i see no issue with them competing together the problem would arise after 13 i think because most cis women want to keep a certain type of feminine body and the tboy im assuning would want to go the other way with that and become huge as fast as possible.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Sis? Have you noticed that it is ALWAYS a male converted to a female winning and never a female converted to a male? Yes there needs to be a category just for those types because how it is being played out now that someones father (of a REAL daughter) is going to off one of these ppl.
    Absolutely, a woman CAN'T compete against a man, we're not built for it.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Well thats why its a process right kid says shes a boy. Maybe you change her pronouns after about a year she wants to go by different name. Then he wants to go on blockers at 13 before puberty starts. All of this during therapy under a qualified doctor. Its not just transkid= blockers. Its a process so yhey have time to figure it out. If the kid wants to detrans later i mean that sucks but for every 1 detrans there are like a million happy ones. And the detrans is usually because of things like i dont want the jewish god to hate me or im not passable and that is because they transition later. If you dont have critical thinking skills at 13. That is a societal problem if you can break down algebra you know if you are a girl or not.

You and me both sis i wish we were never taken from our african homes and we could have this conversation in your palace but in this world it is what it is.
    I always fall back to Shaka Zulu, The Egyptian empire, even Coming to America & Black Panther. Movies critics label as fantasy, but parts of these movies were taken from true history. WS just don't see us as anything but slaves, not rulers as we once were.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I always fall back to Shaka Zulu, The Egyptian empire, even Coming to America & Black Panther. Movies critics label as fantasy, but parts of these movies were taken from true history. WS just don't see us as anything but slaves, not rulers as we once were.
    I love that more and more of us wake up to this fact. They really want us to believe our legend started on the slave ship. And they use the jewish god to ptomote that agenda. But the age of pices is over and our people are waking up.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bruce Jenner Chimes in:

Lia Thomas just dominated in the pool, and I'm sure she took it quite easily because she did not want to win by too much,' the I am Cait star said.

'I think she was probably taking it very easy in the race because she knew the world was watching, and she's just going to go fast enough to be able to win the race,' Jenner said on Fox News.

Jenner said its 'just not fair' to allow biological boys to compete in women's sports.

'I don't think biological boys should compete in women's sports — we have to protect women's sports,' says Caitlyn. 'That's the bottom line.'

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Bruce Jenner Chimes in:

Lia Thomas just dominated in the pool, and I'm sure she took it quite easily because she did not want to win by too much,' the I am Cait star said.

'I think she was probably taking it very easy in the race because she knew the world was watching, and she's just going to go fast enough to be able to win the race,' Jenner said on Fox News.

Jenner said its 'just not fair' to allow biological boys to compete in women's sports.

'I don't think biological boys should compete in women's sports — we have to protect women's sports,' says Caitlyn. 'That's the bottom line.'
    Bruce turned Caitlyn, but speaking the truth nevertheless. Whatever people want to do with their lives is their decision. Just DON'T try to force your agenda on others, you have NO right to do so! To each their own!

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Bruce Jenner Chimes in:

didnt that bitch run someone over with a car she is gross as fuck her and her trash daughters. Kim said ppl need to stop complaining and being lazy and get back to work I almost died laughing.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    didnt that bitch run someone over with a car she is gross as fuck her and her trash daughters. Kim said ppl need to stop complaining and being lazy and get back to work I almost died laughing.
    What does that have to do a transgender decathlete saying that Males should not be competing against Females?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    What does that have to do with the point which is that a transgender decathlete saying that Males should not be competing against Females.
    The Kardashians are a KURSE! Everyone that deals with them ends up being KRAZY af! 💯 Anyone heard anything from Lamar Odom lately?

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    What does that have to do a transgender decathlete saying that Males should not be competing against Females?
    nothing i just hate her i said how i feel on the trans issue, i dont think she has room to be talking she is not a doctor or anything worth listening to. she is a white conservative virtue signaling for the white republican's.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    nothing i just hate her i said how i feel on the trans issue, i dont think she has room to be talking she is not a doctor or anything worth listening to
    So a transgender Olympic level athlete has no say in the matter? His identity literally intersects at two major points in the article:
    • An athlete
    • Trans
    His opinion on it shouldn’t matter even though he competed at the highest levels of sport?

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    So a transgender Olympic level athlete has no say in the matter? His identity literally intersects at two major points in the article:
    • An athlete
    • Trans
    His opinion on it shouldn’t matter even though he competed at the highest levels of sport?
    hmm well u can hold that oppinion, however being a white republican takes president for her. So any value in her opinion to me is trumped by white suppremecy. Where as a normal trans woman with her experience would likely say trans can compete fairly under certain conditions. But kaitlyn is gonna say whatever to appeal to the worst ppl on the planet because likely her or her friend or her daughters are going to run for office. So tough on trans is going to need to be in that platform. Its like when you see on of the black conservative coons talking any value in their black experience living is immediatly lost in my opinion. Its like taking advice from jesse lee peterson on being black or something.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    About supporting white supremacy, you don't actually have to go out your way to do that. We support white supremacy when we pay our taxes for example. It's built into the cake such that to support it, all you have to do is nothing out of the ordinary.
    That needs to be the next form of ultimate protest, but enough people will need to participate and be on code and we would need a strong enough defense against those in the government / forces that will out attacking us in retaliation. Tax dollars keep going to racist refugees, golf course trips for the Presidents, bailing out and protecting the corrupt, racist businesses, illegals, genocide, corrupt forces, problematic and useless shit, Anti-Black fuckery, wealthy freeloading thieves, etc.

No such thing as converting from male to female and vice versa. Sex cannot be changed. Don't let terms like transsexual, MtF and FtM fool you. The best they can do is change their gender and transition from man to woman and vice versa.

As for the last sentence, they will sadly paint that guy as the biggest transphobic, bigoted murderer who ever lived. You won't hear the end of it and just like the unfortunate 2016 Orlando Pulse shooting, the LGBT (especially the T) will use that as political leverage to get everything and every law they want at our expense. They made, received, and raised so much money off that Pulse shooting, so much that the all of the surviving injured victims got their medical bills paid in full. No one has ever helped or raised this much for victims of any other shooting in this fashion, not even the surviving victims of the Dylan Roof anti-Black terrorist attack, Christchurch, or Sandy Hook.

Bruce Jenner Chimes in:

"Caitlyn Jenner slams NCAA rules for allowing Lia Thomas to compete
    Jenner, 72, who competed in the 1976 Olympics and transitioned to female in 2015, said she has 'no problem with Lia Thomas,' but with the NCAA for allowing her to compete.
    - DailyFail .uk

The mass confusion continues.
    Female is a sex. Male is a sex.
    Woman is a gender. Man in a gender.
    You cannot transition into another sex or change your sex, only gender at best.

I agree 110% with Jenner's stance on this issue regarding transwomen in sports and his/her take on this matter. I have the same exact sentiments. Liam Thomas and some trans "women" are holding back and being strategic by not fully showcasing their true abilities at max levels in order to avoid too much backlash and displaying the real performance gaps between women's and men's best performances.

Also, fuck Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner for murdering that woman with a car and getting away with it by using that "look at me, I'm crying in pain and suffering for hiding who I really am" deflective stunt called a "groundbreaking" exclusive interview right afterwards and being a racist white supremacist right-wing pos.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    hmm well u can hold that oppinion, however being a white republican takes president for her. So any value in her opinion to me is trumped by white suppremecy. Where as a normal trans woman with her experience would likely say trans can compete fairly under certain conditions. But kaitlyn is gonna say whatever to appeal to the worst ppl on the planet because likely her or her friend or her daughters are going to run for office. So tough on trans is going to need to be in that platform. Its like when you see on of the black conservative coons talking any value in their black experience living is immediatly lost in my opinion. Its like taking advice from jesse lee peterson on being black or something.
    Out of curiosity, are you trans? Not trying to be rude, and you don't have to answer if that's too private.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ^^ The Kartrashians and Jenners are witches and leeches. They've been eating off that slutty Kim sex tape with Ray J (during his peak with "One Wish") ever since. And now ironically Ray J is irrelevant and Kim Kardashian is a fucking household name. That's some trading places, vampire, bloodsucking leech shit if I ever seen it.

That Kkklan was supposed to fade into obscurity alongside the likes of the Olsen Twins, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie after Kim's 1st marriage ended in 48 hours or some shit. That caused an entire media circus as that was fucking embarrassing and outright pathetic. Unfortunately, Koonye West and Kris the head witch decided to give this worthless bitch and her entire kkklan new life and not only suck the melanin from Koonye's head, but also promote and make new "billionaires" and household names out of the younger sister like Kylie and boost the profiles out of the other sisters and brother, with or without bad publicity.

I partly blame the Kkkartrashians, Miley "twerking on stage" Cyrus, and the like for paving the way for today's ratchet, thot, social media, self-absorbed, bag chasing at all costs, and clout chasing culture that needs to go the fuck away!!!!

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How did the bolded work out for our ancestors caught in bondage and forced into chattel slavery and the rest of the Black people who faced atrocities afterwards that are currently still affecting us, the descendants? I'm sure most of our Black enslaved ancestors saw themselves as better than those savages, but were unable to escape the evil and demented wrath of the whites. It's completely disrespectful to say something like the bolded, especially without putting it in its proper perspective. FBA and some other non-FBA Black people are mainly the only ones on code. It's hard for 1 person to make a difference when 1000 people are rabidly fighting against you and your interests. Be realistic and acknowledge these current circumstances.

Yes. We can stop believing in white "supremacy." We can also believe that white "supremacy" is an oxymoronic phrase and that whites are inferior cave roaches, that's totally fine with me. Now, when you still have to deal with terroristic armies of white supremacists and their tools that will do everything they can to reinforce white "supremacy" system onto you and the world, are you willing to fight them and show how much you reject the idea of white "supremacy", or become a mere martyr to not feed the ego? While it is possible to defeat a large murderous force with a small army, we would still need big enough numbers with support, willpower, code, and code enforcement to make the global system of white "supremacy" crash and burn.

White "supremacy" is a belief based on bullshit, but white "supremacy" is also a very real, very oppressive system controlled by oppressive genocidal whites and is backed by blood, grand theft, armed forces and military power.
    They believed in white supremacy. That's why they were defeated.

Let me clarify: white supremacy is an ego. The ego is the belief in separation. Africans believed in separation, the exact same lie as white supremacy. Only it took different forms like my tribe is separate from/superior to yours. Such also played out on an individual level. White supremacy merely exploited the belief in separation that was already there (the absolute same thing it's doing today). If Africans had believed they were one, all of Europe could have come for them at the same time only to be defeated.

Of course, the belief in separation just happens. Nobody does it so it's not anyone's fault that they believe in it. And it takes deep self inquiry and time to be rid of it. It's tricky. We can make a conscious decision to not believe in white supremacy, but if we still believe in separation, we basically still believe in white supremacy because white supremacy is the belief in separation (an ego).

The truth of reality is all of us are one being in multiple bodies. Most white people (and people in general) believe that we are not (separation) and so attack will ALWAYS follow this belief. This belief literally makes us fight and try to kill ourselves because we don't know the person we're trying to kill is actually our Self in a different body. We then try to defend our self against our self because we are afraid to die, which we obviously can't do. When we realize the truth of the matter, we recognize that everybody is totally insane.

I'm not saying what anyone should or shouldn't do. People will act naturally according to their individual consciousness so nobody is wrong for doing anything that they do. No one decided to be insane.

If anything, I'm trying to reduce and raise awareness of our collective insanity. At least, that's what my ego tells me.

Last edited:

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    They believed in white supremacy. That's why they were defeated.

Let me reiterate: white supremacy is an ego. The ego is the belief in separation. Africans believed in separation, the exact same lie as white supremacy. Only it took different forms like my tribe is separate from/superior to yours. Such also played out on an individual level. White supremacy merely exploited the belief in separation that was already there (the absolute same thing it's doing today). If Africans had believed they were one, all of Europe could have come for them at the same time only to be defeated.

Of course, the belief in separation just happens. Nobody does it so it's not anyone's fault that they believe in it. And it takes deep self inquiry and time to be rid of it. It's tricky. We can make a conscious decision to not believe in white supremacy, but if we still believe in separation, we basically still believe in white supremacy because white supremacy is the belief in separation (an ego).

The truth of reality is all of us are one being in multiple bodies. Most white people (and people in general) believe that we are not (separation) and so attack will ALWAYS follow this belief. This belief literally makes us fight and try to kill ourselves because we don't know the person we're trying to kill is actually our Self in a different body. We then try to defend our self against our self because we are afraid to die, which we obviously can't do. When we realize the truth of the matter, we recognize that everybody is totally insane.

I'm not saying what anyone should or shouldn't do. People will act naturally according to their individual consciousness so nobody is wrong for doing anything that they do. No one decided to be insane.

If anything, I'm trying to reduce and raise awareness of our collective insanity. At least, that's what my ego tells me.
    I've NEVER saw them as supreme, ever. Only a race that brings deception, destruction & demonistic behavior no matter where they go.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    hmm well u can hold that oppinion, however being a white republican takes president for her. So any value in her opinion to me is trumped by white suppremecy. Where as a normal trans woman with her experience would likely say trans can compete fairly under certain conditions. But kaitlyn is gonna say whatever to appeal to the worst ppl on the planet because likely her or her friend or her daughters are going to run for office. So tough on trans is going to need to be in that platform. Its like when you see on of the black conservative coons talking any value in their black experience living is immediatly lost in my opinion. Its like taking advice from jesse lee peterson or something.
    Do you believe it's possible for the Trans looking to erase women from sports can be white supremacists too?

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Do you believe it's possible for the Trans looking to erase women from sports can be white supremacists too?
    I believe she would be speaking from a position of expertise and not a agenda because i bleieve the white suppremcist agenda is division not inclusion. So i would not see the connection between her and white suppremecy. im of the opinion that freedom is community. This is a easy fix tho but they are going to drag it out to get as much division out of it as possible.

looking to erase women from sports i think is a reach i think alot of people are trying to find a soloution to a newish problem of trans athletes. In ten years we will be having the same conversation of robot athletes.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Sports, fashion, modeling, MISS Amerikkka, Miss USA, Olympics, etc. If this doesn't stop now, it NEVER will! 💯

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Sports, fashion, modeling, MISS Amerikkka, Miss USA, Olympics, etc. If this doesn't stop now, it NEVER will! 💯
    That raises an intresting question what do tou think of miss america and beuty pagents. In the older days from what i understand they were used to help white women go to college. Which is ok i guess to me its always been a your pretty prise heres free stuff. And then oviouslt the prettiest woman is the richest because surgerys and stuff is like the steroids of that world. Which i think is kinda stupid this isnt trans related just wondering ur opinion on them. Is it a outdated concept u think?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    That raises an intresting question what do tou think of miss america and beuty pagents. In the older days from what i understand they were used to help white women go to college. Which is ok i guess to me its always been a your pretty prise heres free stuff. And then oviouslt the prettiest woman is the richest because surgerys and stuff is like the steroids of that world. Which i think is kinda stupid this isnt trans related just wondering ur opinion on them. Is it a outdated concept u think?
    I don't even know if those pagents are still in effect. I don't watch much TV at all. But if they are, then that will be coming up in the future, if they haven't taken place already.
    Lots of Tgirls look just like & better than some women, but looks are deceiving & straight males end up finding out the real deal, sooner or later & it doesn't end well for either one.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That needs to be the next form of ultimate protest, but enough people will need to participate and be on code and we would need a strong enough defense against those in the government / forces that will out attacking us in retaliation. Tax dollars keep going to racist refugees, golf course trips for the Presidents, bailing out and protecting the corrupt, racist businesses, illegals, genocide, corrupt forces, problematic and useless shit, Anti-Black fuckery, wealthy freeloading thieves, etc.
    I agree with you. The code is a step back from the truth which is we are one, but you gotta meet people where they are.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've NEVER saw them as supreme, ever. Only a race that brings deception, destruction & demonistic behavior no matter where they go.
    Granted but you do believe in the same foundational belief of white supremacy, separation.

White Supremacy:
    "I am separate from black people because they are not white, therefore I am superior."

You (not an accusation, just to illustrate an example):
    "I am separate from white people because they are demonic, therefore I don't care about their well-being."

You see, the root belief is the same in both cases. The only thing that changes is the conclusion (and subsequent actions that happen because of the root belief + the conclusion). The conclusion can be swapped out for anything anybody wants at any time, but because the root belief is the same, they may as well be identical statements. The conclusion can change with the wind. It can be:

I am separate from you…
    …therefore I'll feed you some soup, on Monday then change to:
    …therefore I'll put this knife in your back, on Tuesday.

There is a "thin line between love and hate" because the root belief is we are separate.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    It also helped Black women get modeling jobs, TV & movie deals & college as well. Iman became a model, Vanessa Williams became a vocalist as well as an actress & Kenya Moore became an actress as well.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Granted but you do believe in the same foundational belief of white supremacy, separation.

White Supremacy:
    "I am separate from black people because they are not white, therefore I am superior."

You (not an accusation, just to illustrate an example):
    "I am separate from white people because they are demonic, therefore I don't care about their well-being."

You see, the root belief is the same in both cases. The only thing that changes is the conclusion (and subsequent actions that happen because of the root belief + the conclusion). The conclusion can be swapped out for anything anybody wants at any time, but because the root belief is the same, they may as well be identical statements. The conclusion can change with the wind. It can be:

I am separate from you…
    …therefore I'll feed you some soup, on Monday then change to:
    …therefore I'll put this knife in your back, on Tuesday.

There is a "thin line between love and hate" because the root belief is we are separate.
    Separation is not a foundational belief of White Supremacy, separation is a foundational belief of objective reality within the confines of 3 dimensions. In other words, the physics that govern our existence presents the illusion of separation, similar to how the physics that govern our existence presents the illusion of a flat Earth. For you to use “separation” as a glue to connect the ideology of B1 to White Supremacy speaks volumes to the way in which you think. Especially considering your inability to provide tangible proof of “connectedness” here to the ”ZERONATION”.

You In my opinion do not find value in intellectual integrity hence why you are so willing to use unverifiable elements to
    substantiate your arguments. In fact, I will go beyond that to say that you are dishonest and hide your dishonesty behind a fun house maze of philosophical smoke and mirrors. If you were to take the ”Pepsi Challenge” and chose Coke, instead of admitting to your faults you would say ”Pepsi and Coke are figments of our collective imagination, they are concepts we attach to carbonated beverages. When you drink you are also drinking Pepsi as they are a single Cola that are separated in your imagination by brands”.

You use your 4th Dimensional playground as a tool to stop yourself from ingesting other perspectives. When you are checkmated in a discussion, you look for any minuscule portion of the text that can serve as a “door” to your 4th Dimensional playground. That’s what this entire “separation” mumbo jumbo you’re speaking of is. Instead of addressing the argument, you take one piece of one’s text and use that to shift the conversation into your 4th dimensional fictional realm. You then have the person debate you in your fiction so that you never have to have your viewpoints challenged.

In the end, what exists in the 4th dimension is wholly irrelevant if one is unable to conquer the 3 dimensions in which they can actively manipulate.