News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Trans swimmer Lia Thomas, 22, blows away competition

D

Deleted member 191

Separation is not a foundational belief of White Supremacy, separation is a foundational belief of objective reality within the confines of 3 dimensions. In other words, the physics that govern our existence presents the illusion of separation, similar to how the physics that govern our existence presents the illusion of a flat Earth. For you to use “separation” as a glue to connect the ideology of B1 to White Supremacy speaks volumes to the way in which you think. Especially considering your inability to provide tangible proof of “connectedness” here to the ”ZERONATION”.

You In my opinion do not find value in intellectual integrity hence why you are so willing to use unverifiable elements to
substantiate your arguments. In fact, I will go beyond that to say that you are dishonest and hide your dishonesty behind a fun house maze of philosophical smoke and mirrors. If you were to take the ”Pepsi Challenge” and chose Coke, instead of admitting to your faults you would say ”Pepsi and Coke are figments of our collective imagination, they are concepts we attach to carbonated beverages. When you drink you are also drinking Pepsi as they are a single Cola that are separated in your imagination by brands”.

You use your 4th Dimensional playground as a tool to stop yourself from ingesting other perspectives. When you are checkmated in a discussion, you look for any minuscule portion of the text that can serve as a “door” to your 4th Dimensional playground. That’s what this entire “separation” mumbo jumbo you’re speaking of is. Instead of addressing the argument, you take one piece of one’s text and use that to shift the conversation into your 4th dimensional fictional realm. You then have the person debate you in your fiction so that you never have to have your viewpoints challenged.

In the end, what exists in the 4th dimension is wholly irrelevant if one is unable to conquer the 3 dimensions in which they can actively manipulate.
Boots Riley Mic Drop GIF by Sorry To Bother You

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They believed in white supremacy. That's why they were defeated.

Let me reiterate: white supremacy is an ego. The ego is the belief in separation. Africans believed in separation, the exact same lie as white supremacy. Only it took different forms like my tribe is separate from/superior to yours. Such also played out on an individual level. White supremacy merely exploited the belief in separation that was already there (the absolute same thing it's doing today). If Africans had believed they were one, all of Europe could have come for them at the same time only to be defeated.

Of course, the belief in separation just happens. Nobody does it so it's not anyone's fault that they believe in it. And it takes deep self inquiry and time to be rid of it. It's tricky. We can make a conscious decision to not believe in white supremacy, but if we still believe in separation, we basically still believe in white supremacy because white supremacy is the belief in separation (an ego).

The truth of reality is all of us are one being in multiple bodies. Most white people (and people in general) believe that we are not (separation) and so attack will ALWAYS follow this belief. This belief literally makes us fight and try to kill ourselves because we don't know the person we're trying to kill is actually our Self in a different body. We then try to defend our self against our self because we are afraid to die, which we obviously can't do. When we realize the truth of the matter, we recognize that everybody is totally insane.

I'm not saying what anyone should or shouldn't do. People will act naturally according to their individual consciousness so nobody is wrong for doing anything that they do. No one decided to be insane.

If anything, I'm trying to reduce and raise awareness of our collective insanity. At least, that's what my ego tells me.
    Separation is not a foundational belief of White Supremacy, separation is a foundational belief of objective reality within the confines of 3 dimensions. In other words, the physics that govern our existence presents the illusion of separation, similar to how the physics that govern our existence presents the illusion of a flat Earth. For you to use “separation” as a glue to connect the ideology of B1 to White Supremacy speaks volumes to the way in which you think. Especially considering your inability to provide tangible proof of “connectedness” here to the ”ZERONATION”.

You In my opinion do not find value in intellectual integrity hence why you are so willing to use unverifiable elements to
    substantiate your arguments. In fact, I will go beyond that to say that you are dishonest and hide your dishonesty behind a fun house maze of philosophical smoke and mirrors. If you were to take the ”Pepsi Challenge” and chose Coke, instead of admitting to your faults you would say ”Pepsi and Coke are figments of our collective imagination, they are concepts we attach to carbonated beverages. When you drink you are also drinking Pepsi as they are a single Cola that are separated in your imagination by brands”.

You use your 4th Dimensional playground as a tool to stop yourself from ingesting other perspectives. When you are checkmated in a discussion, you look for any minuscule portion of the text that can serve as a “door” to your 4th Dimensional playground. That’s what this entire “separation” mumbo jumbo you’re speaking of is. Instead of addressing the argument, you take one piece of one’s text and use that to shift the conversation into your 4th dimensional fictional realm. You then have the person debate you in your fiction so that you never have to have your viewpoints challenged.

In the end, what exists in the 4th dimension is wholly irrelevant if one is unable to conquer the 3 dimensions in which they can actively manipulate.
    atomic bomb explosion GIF

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Granted but you do believe in the same foundational belief of white supremacy, separation.

White Supremacy:
    "I am separate from black people because they are not white, therefore I am superior."

You (not an accusation, just to illustrate an example):
    "I am separate from white people because they are demonic, therefore I don't care about their well-being."

You see, the root belief is the same in both cases. The only thing that changes is the conclusion (and subsequent actions that happen because of the root belief + the conclusion). The conclusion can be swapped out for anything anybody wants at any time, but because the root belief is the same, they may as well be identical statements. The conclusion can change with the wind. It can be:

I am separate from you…
    …therefore I'll feed you some soup, on Monday then change to:
    …therefore I'll put this knife in your back, on Tuesday.

There is a "thin line between love and hate" because the root belief is we are separate.
    I can only speak on how it was for me growing up. Our entire community was Black. Residences, businesses, everything.
    Huey Newton & The Black Panther Party made sure that we weren't infiltrated by Anti-Blacks.
    We had weekly meetings to discuss what happened & what needed to be done to keep our community safe, as well as who might need assistance with bills, food, etc. We ALL donated to our community fund, weekly.
    We ALL had jobs to do, from the youngest to the elders. Our community ran like a well oiled machine.
    I really miss that era, but that NEVER stopped me from assisting my community, wherever I may be. My children & their friends are on the same page as well.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Pay close attention to how the #Tethers respond. wonder why #FBA has an issue with some of them? this is how they think, and this is why #FBA is #GateKeeping our lineage.

View: https://youtu.be/7Qjb2oPasnU
    The argument stated by the two Black women was a simple feminist argument that is being pushed by the dominant society. To make it an ethnic issue is a bit disingenuous. We have an FBA and a Canadian on this very board preaching the same agenda.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Objective reality is one single thing that isn't comprised of only what we see in the 3D. Air is in the 3 dimensions, it is all around us, connecting us in the 3D, at all times and it is NOT nothing. That's just 1 of the ways we are all one. Separation is an illusion that we are born into. We learn and mistake it for truth over time to no fault of our own. It's just a simple mistake of OUR perception. Reality never believed it. It's never been objectively true.

Separation is the most fundamental belief of white supremacy. Separation is inherent in the very term they coined "white supremacy." Separating the whites and calling them supreme. Beyond that, you'd have to believe in separation to do anything that they've done. None of them said "those black people over there are one with me, I will murder, rape and enslave they, who I see as myself."

You're correct in that I try not to engage to deeply with other people's perspectives because from their perspective, they are telling the truth. (Though I do it sometimes) it's hard to argue that a person is not seeing what they are seeing when it's impossible for me to see from their exact perspective. So, I move into the "4th dimensional playground" to find what is true from every perspective. Although I am using the fictional name you gave it, it is not fictional and everyone has access to it at all times.

I challenge you to name 1 single thing man has made in the 3 dimensions that was not born from thought (the "4th dimension" as you call it). One cannot conquer the 3 dimensions if one cannot conquer their thoughts, making what exists in the so-called 4th dimension more important than what we see in the 3D.

I do not offer any proof because there is no need. I do not have to prove to you the existence of gravity. I mean to say, you can contemplate/investigate/confirm most everything I say without anything more than your own direct experience.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Objective reality is one single thing that isn't comprised of only what we see in the 3D. Air is in the 3 dimensions, it is all around us, connecting us in the 3D, at all times and it is NOT nothing. That's just 1 of the ways we are all one. Separation is an illusion that we are born into. We learn and mistake it for truth over time to no fault of our own. It's just a simple mistake of OUR perception. Reality never believed it. It's never been objectively true.

Separation is the most fundamental belief of white supremacy. Separation is inherent in the very term they coined "white supremacy." Separating the whites and calling them supreme. Beyond that, you'd have to believe in separation to do anything that they've done. None of them said "those black people over there are one with me, I will murder, rape and enslave they, who I see as myself."

You're correct in that I try not to engage to deeply with other people's perspectives because from their perspective, they are telling the truth. (Though I do it sometimes) it's hard to argue that a person is not seeing what they are seeing when it's impossible for me to see from their exact perspective. So, I move into the "4th dimensional playground" to find what is true from every perspective. Although I am using the fictional name you gave it, it is not fictional and everyone has access to it at all times.

I challenge you to name 1 single thing man has made in the 3 dimensions that was not born from thought (the "4th dimension" as you call it). One cannot conquer the 3 dimensions if one cannot conquer their thoughts, making what exists in the so-called 4th dimension more important than what we see in the 3D.

I do not offer any proof because there is no need. I do not have to prove to you the existence of gravity. I mean to say, you can contemplate/investigate/confirm most everything I say without anything more than your own direct experience.
    I'm not engaging with you any further. In this thread you've admitted that:

1. You are not B1.
    2. You substantiate your arguments with figments of your imagination.

No Thanks Not Happening GIF by MS. RPRSNTD

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not engaging with you any further. In this thread you've admitted that:

1. You are not B1.
    2. You substantiate your arguments with figments of your imagination.

No Thanks Not Happening GIF by MS. RPRSNTD
    1. I actually admitted the opposite. I do not wish to subscribe to the belief in separation because it is untrue. It's dualistic in nature. It is my nonbelief in the lie of separation that makes individuals believe I am not B1. In reality, exclusively doing for self when you are in our position is the same thing as doing for everybody. It is the nature of non-duality (oneness, Truth). So, the belief in separation isn't actually required to align with the goals of B1.
    2. You are saying air is a figment of my imagination or it is actually nothing?
    Is your stance that man-made things in the three-dimensional don't start as a thought?​
    If you are not saying any of these things (which I know you aren't because my words are true from every perspective) then what is it exactly that is you're claiming is unsubstantiated?​

Most likely, you are doing the very thing you have accused me of: hiding/retracting into a world that allows you to not engage. In any case, I am 1 with you whether either of us likes it or not.

Last edited:

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    e95dafe2-129d-458f-bfe5-f06e79d7a1b7-jpeg.2202

Lia Thomas has become the first transgender athlete to win a National Collegiate Athletic Association swimming championship - with her controversial victory attracting a mixed reception.

The UPenn swimmer, 22, won the 500 yard freestyle in Atlanta in a time of 4 minutes, 33.24 seconds on Thursday evening.

Afterwards, the crowd were notably more enthusiastic when cheering for the woman who'd come second place - Emma Weyant, of the University of Virginia. She swam 4:34.99.

While Thomas was given some cheers, boos could also be heard ringing out throughout the spectator stands, as she continues to face allegations that going through male puberty has given her an unfair advantage over her rivals.

'I try to ignore it as much as I can, I try to focus on my swimming what I need to do to get ready for my races and I just try to block out everything else,' said Thomas after the race, when asked by ESPN about the response.

View attachment 2203

• Thomas, 22, became on Thursday night the first transgender athlete to be crowned National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) champion
    • The transgender swimmer won her 500 yard freestyle, representing the University of Pennsylvania, in 4 minutes 33:24 seconds
    • Her victory was greeted with a notable lack of cheers in the stands, amid the controversy: she competed in men's competition until 2019
    • On the podium, Thomas was given the medal amid boos and some cheers: by contrast, the second placed competitor was given a huge cheer at her crowning
    • Thomas told ESPN after the race that she tried to drown out the controversy and focus on her swimming
    "IT" blew the competition away while practicing "blowing" in it's private life.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Lia Thomas has become the first transgender athlete to win a National Collegiate Athletic Association swimming championship - with her controversial victory attracting a mixed reception.

The UPenn swimmer, 22, won the 500 yard freestyle in Atlanta in a time of 4 minutes, 33.24 seconds on Thursday evening.

Afterwards, the crowd were notably more enthusiastic when cheering for the woman who'd come second place - Emma Weyant, of the University of Virginia. She swam 4:34.99.

While Thomas was given some cheers, boos could also be heard ringing out throughout the spectator stands, as she continues to face allegations that going through male puberty has given her an unfair advantage over her rivals.

'I try to ignore it as much as I can, I try to focus on my swimming what I need to do to get ready for my races and I just try to block out everything else,' said Thomas after the race, when asked by ESPN about the response.

View attachment 2203

• Thomas, 22, became on Thursday night the first transgender athlete to be crowned National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) champion
    • The transgender swimmer won her 500 yard freestyle, representing the University of Pennsylvania, in 4 minutes 33:24 seconds
    • Her victory was greeted with a notable lack of cheers in the stands, amid the controversy: she competed in men's competition until 2019
    • On the podium, Thomas was given the medal amid boos and some cheers: by contrast, the second placed competitor was given a huge cheer at her crowning
    • Thomas told ESPN after the race that she tried to drown out the controversy and focus on her swimming
    "It" claims it's a woman, right??? Here's how you can dispell that...

Attachments

IMG_50201.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And Mark My Words , KENTANJI Brown Jackson will play a decisive role in the push for this Transhuman Agenda. Clarence Thomas’s days are numbered.
    Breh, it doesn't matter who gets that SCOTUS spot; both the Democrats & the Republicans are pro-trans now.
    Whomever the new Justice (or Justices, if Thomas is forced to retire) is/are, trannies are about to get a lot of Federal perks and protections.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "It" claims it's a woman, right??? Here's how you can dispell that... 2320-a3c5cc9975515ebc74e588cf29e728b8.jpg
    Lol didn't that "Liquid Viagra" give Harry the runs in that Dumb and Dumber scene after Lloyd spiked his drink with it? Yeah... I think Liam Thomas getting the runs and relieving himself while swimming in a pool with a raging boner would be extremely, gross, and totally unpleasant to witness at best. Those female swimmers don't deserve to deal with even more shit, pun intended.

GedalBrew

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 2203

Lia Thomas blows away the competition. Just like: LeBron James would blow away Cynthia Cooper, Lennox Lewis would blow away Laila Ali, Rampage Jackson would blow away Ronda Rousey.....see where this is going 🤔🤔????

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lia Thomas blows away the competition. Just like: LeBron James would blow away Cynthia Cooper, Lennox Lewis would blow away Laila Ali, Rampage Jackson would blow away Ronda Rousey.....see where this is going 🤔🤔????
    When it gets to that point it will be regulated.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ^^^ My exact thoughts Mr. Chris
    It reminds me of that same exact South Park episode (titled, "Board Girls"). The macho transwoman that named himself "Heather" turned out to be an extremely scorned ex-boyfriend of some woman. And "Heather" took out his hatred on women (including his ex) by pretending to be a woman so he could win and physically beat the shit out of women in women's sports as an act of revenge against women. Luckily, the "PC Babies" that the PC Principal was caring for were eventually able to understand the lunacy and supported against this fuckery at the end.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Czharcus

I challenge you to call the number to The Black Authority's broadcast the next time he does a live broadcast about an LGBT topic.

Czharcus

The Black Authority is hosting a LGBT topic tonight Apr 2, 2022 at 8:00PM EST.

are you ready beyonce GIF
    let's go adventure GIF
    lets go galaxy GIF by Major League Soccer

Can you please call in?
    I would like to hear you and The Black Authority debate on this topic.

Make sure you call early and immediately state your name (or username) and the city, state you represent at the beginning of the call so that the call doesn't drop.

This Saturday Night's Topic:
    Is LGBTQ Targeting Our Children For Indoctrination?
    View: https://youtu.be/vdn_TmA4RKs

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Paging Czharcus

let's go adventure GIF's go adventure GIF

Can you please call in?

Make sure you call early and immediately state your name (or username) and the city, state you represent at the beginning of the call so that the call doesn't drop.

Paging Czharcus.
    Mister Leo (I mean Lia Thomas) really needs to banned from all sports except hotdog eating contests 🌭🌭🌭🌭.
    Put him back with the Men so he can be in 462nd place where he belongs.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Czharcus

let's go adventure GIF's go adventure GIF

Can you please call in?

I was listening to it LOL. Didn't catch your post until now.

There's really no debate. Are they doing it? Probably… But it literally does not matter. They're either going to educate your straight kid or educate your gay kid. I don't see the issue unless you would rather your kid be ignorant or commit suicide.

If were talking about pedophiles, obviously we all know there are straight (and gay) pedophiles so…? If anything, to paint the gay ones as worst than the straight ones just provides the straight ones cover.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did you see they admitted that people like Lia there has an unfair advantage EVEN after taking testosterone blockers?

I don't care if you are trans but I have an issue with you taking away titles and awards from biological women who had to fight for the right to compete in sports. We need to protect our spaces, ladies.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did you see they admitted that people like Lia there has an unfair advantage EVEN after taking testosterone blockers?

I don't care if you are trans but I have an issue with you taking away titles and awards from biological women who had to fight for the right to compete in sports. We need to protect our spaces, ladies.
    That's BS!!! You and I know that. There needs to be a Trans ONLY category.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's BS!!! You and I know that. There needs to be a Trans ONLY category.
    The thing is, who would watch it? I mean think of the number of trans athletes there is. Maybe they should just have mixed sports so both men and women and also trans people can be on teams and they can be evenly matched. Wouldn't be able to do this for all sports but you could do it for some. At least the teams would be balanced.

I am just sick of biological males saying they are women and taking away my space as a woman who was born female. I never had an issue with trans people until this shit started getting pushed. Stay out of our sports spaces and our damn bathrooms and we don't have an issue.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The thing is, who would watch it? I mean think of the number of trans athletes there is. Maybe they should just have mixed sports so both men and women and also trans people can be on teams and they can be evenly matched. Wouldn't be able to do this for all sports but you could do it for some. At least the teams would be balanced.

I am just sick of biological males saying they are women and taking away my space as a woman who was born female. I never had an issue with trans people until this shit started getting pushed. Stay out of our sports spaces and our damn bathrooms and we don't have an issue.
    Well sista I for one wouldn't watch that freak show. But how they are doing it now? Nah this is some real clown cake BS.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well sista I for one wouldn't watch that freak show. But how they are doing it now? Nah this is some real clown cake BS.
    I just want them to leave women's spaces alone. When biology does make a difference, they can't force themselves in. Someone at work said she was in the bathroom at the movie theatre earlier this year and a trans woman who looked like a poorly done up man in drag just walked right in and was staring at her little girl who she had been changing (she spilled something on her shirt) and both of them were so uncomfortable. She said she is not going back and they left the movie early. How f'd up is that? This shit ain't right and it ain't fair.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    And this one would be proud he ooh sorry she won and beat other ladies in the sports? Only if disgrace have got a face, then Lia Thomas is the exact description of that disappointment to manhood....Smh!!!
    I really tired of these SHEMS! Of course it did this, that & the 3rd, you're still a DUDE, THAT'S TRYING TO LOOK LIKE A LADY! gtfoh😖🤬

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They gave this trans woman a woman of the year award.

For what? Trying to impersonate real women? I am so sick of this nonsense. STOP TRYING TO ERASE US!!!
    Yep I saw that BS. They did that out of spite and as a knee-jerk reaction response to the FINA ruling to restrict these unhinged femme males from unfairly competing against (or better yet, destroying) women in swimming categories.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just want them to leave women's spaces alone. When biology does make a difference, they can't force themselves in. Someone at work said she was in the bathroom at the movie theatre earlier this year and a trans woman who looked like a poorly done up man in drag just walked right in and was staring at her little girl who she had been changing (she spilled something on her shirt) and both of them were so uncomfortable. She said she is not going back and they left the movie early. How f'd up is that? This shit ain't right and it ain't fair.
    Sista Sapphire? Sit back and just watch this 🤡🎂🐃💩implode on itself. Soon, very,very soon.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sista Sapphire? Sit back and just watch this 🤡🎂🐃💩implode on itself. Soon, very,very soon.
    The sooner the better. We ain't living in medieval times. People who can't have any decency to act as if they live in a civilized society do not deserve to be part of one. We should just pick a spot in the US and send them to their own zone and put a wall around it. Kid-free zone. They can have all the pedo drag story hours they want and touch each other in public.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I mean how do bat shit crazy liberals defend this????

If a real woman doesn't wanna be exposed to male genitalia what words are they gonna spew to make it ok?

ART
    ART
    "I'll rape the lesbian/d*ke out of you," has been said before when depraved, unevolved, unstable males feel rejected by women (especially lesbians) who don't want them or just want to reserve female spaces as well as their personal space.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I mean how do bat shit crazy liberals defend this????

If a real woman doesn't wanna be exposed to male genitalia what words are they gonna spew to make it ok?
    The crazy thing is that it was originally women (liberal and conservative) who were fighting for so called trans rights. Don't forget, they had Bruce Jenner on Fox News and were calling him a hero & a pioneer, and all that. Give women on both ends of the political spectrum credit for creating this monster.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If it is not my boyfriend or husband's male genitalia and if I am not changing a baby boy's diaper, then I don't expect to, let alone want to (unless it's adult material I choose to see) see male genitalia. I don't even like the idea of dudes sending dick pics to any and everybody just because they can. I reject all forms of perverted, unwanted male exhibitionism as well as voyeurism (example: peeping and going into women's restrooms, dressing rooms, and locker rooms). Women need to take this serious and take a firm stand.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 2203

Yo can't tell me this is fair. This is some real BS, so this MF failed at being a man so he does this BS switch and boom now he is beating "Real Women" in the pool now? And that is just fine in women's sports now? There needs to be a class for these types. Call it the He/She Class.

ART
    ART
    That's the very definition of white male privilege. And I know many Black men get upset whenever someone accuses Black men of having male privilege, though the only real kind of "male privilege" Black men have are having the same biological advantages over women that other non-Black males have along with maybe having a little bit more "praise" and "admiration" in certain areas than Black female counterparts, but that's it. Black people (including Black men) are still oppressed.

Black trans"women" (who are male and were born male) in sports have also being "breaking records" and leaving both their Black female and non-Black female competitors in the dust. But just like the LGBT movement, the trans movement and trans agenda was made to mostly benefit white males who have a fantasy about being persecuted while fetishizing and harming women, having white privilege, having male privilege, and oppressing Black people.