Vicki Dillard Exposure Megathread

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
This is some really funny shit going on.

When the Black magic nigga said that every time coffee is made there’s a spirit attached to it.

spinning GIF

He said the most ridiculous bullshit ever.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
😂😂😂😂
Absolutely beyond me how anyone with two brain cells to rub together could not deduce that Ms Dillard is an utterly delusional fruitcake and congenital fraudster. She is insecure as hell and is why she feels compelled to imitate her rivals as she has no innate originality of substance yet she had negroes drawn to her derisory gavel banging, screeching, gimmicky, vain glorious incessant hair poking, insufferable performance??!! It was always just a matter of time before the truth caught up with her. GOOD!👍🏿👊🏿

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
Very good points. Any time we are at a critical point in our movements, the alphabets always put stuff out that causes seeds of doubt, sends out misleaders, or creates chaos to stop it and we fall for it hook, line, and sinker validating all the opposition research they've done on us time and time again. To be B1 is also to be mindful of indirectly making a mockery of our own movement and disrupting it. Agents are everywhere. We gotta be wiser right now. If we are about awakening and mobilizing then do that. But our people are too weakminded right now to be sidetracked with games and gossip.
Except for when one has been exposed with corroborating evidence it can no longer be dismissed as lies, innuendos and gossip and especially when it is potentially damaging to the community --there should be consequences otherwise such off code behaviour will never end.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Except for when one has been exposed with corroborating evidence it can no longer be dismissed as lies, innuendos and gossip and especially when it is potentially damaging to the community --there should be consequences otherwise such off code behaviour will never end.
I absolutely agree. No one should be able to continue reinventing themselves to scam our people. It's the equivalent of Black people being caught up in prosperity ministry. It's on us though. We are so gullible and love emotions which are why everybody gets over on us. We must do better about punishing scam artists.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
😂😂😂😂
Absolutely beyond me how anyone with two brain cells to rub together could not deduce that Ms Dillard is an utterly delusional fruitcake and congenital fraudster. She is insecure as hell and is why she feels compelled to imitate her rivals as she has no innate originality of substance yet she had negroes drawn to her derisory gavel banging, screeching, gimmicky, vain glorious incessant hair poking, insufferable performance??!! It was always just a matter of time before the truth caught up with her. GOOD!👍🏿👊🏿
GAAAAAWD TODAY B1 Rebel! I shall rebuke you in the name of magical spirit coffee.

Court Ending GIF by South Park

The story how she flip flops from Christianity, to the Nation, to B1, and all that is hilarious. I haven't taken a side but she has been looking very funny recently. The new photoshoot was a hot mess it doesn't even look like her.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I absolutely agree. No one should be able to continue reinventing themselves to scam our people. It's the equivalent of Black people being caught up in prosperity ministry. It's on us though. We are so gullible and love emotions which are why everybody gets over on us. We must do better about punishing scam artists.
    Which we see happening to Vicki right this minute. Now I'm waiting to see if Tariq produces this museum or if he's going to keep making muppets.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I have not watched the video yet. Who is the Queen you are talking about?

I'm not saying that catching snakes in the grass is bad at all. But I fear that this drama and this "entertainment" and hoopla surrounding this controversy may be counterproductive to a degree. And I just always see a lot of people (especially WS racists and tether trolls who do not have our best interests at heart) accusing Tariq and Vicki of taking advantage of people. We heard and know about Dr. Umar and his scandal. Some have had complaints about Dr. Boyce Watkins and his dealings with women business partners. Then you have fools spreading the idiotic notion that TBA, PBT, and Tariq are the same person. You had caller (Black MGTOW?) profanely spaz out on a TBA broadcast a few weeks ago accusing TBA of being Jared Taylor and PBT of being Richard Spencer before hanging up and calling him a f@gg0t. I fear all of this is sowing the seeds of doubt, division, and distrust in our people. I just don't want this to backfire and impede on the progress we are trying to collectively make.
    The simple answer is to keep focus on our end goal and interim agenda by being intolerant of off code behaviours. Enforce strict code of conduct like that of our competitor groups to stamp out the minutia and undesirables who tarnish the reputation of the group. This recurring bumbling embarrassing ridiculousness needs to end.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    GAAAAAWD TODAY B1 Rebel! I shall rebuke you in the name of magical spirit coffee.

Court Ending GIF by South Park

The story how she flip flops from Christianity, to the Nation, to B1, and all that is hilarious. I haven't taken a side but she has been looking very funny recently. The new photoshoot was a hot mess it doesn't even look like her.
    😂😂😂👍🏿

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The simple answer is to keep focus on our end goal and interim agenda by being intolerant of off code behaviours. Enforce strict code of conduct like that of our competitor groups to stamp out the minutia and undesirables who tarnish the reputation of the group. This recurring bumbling embarrassing ridiculousness needs to end.
    It's imperative that people separate the village idiots who sit and talk about others all day from the movers and shakers putting the bozos on trial. We are going to have to put the unsavory characters in the spotlight which is the light side of things. When White Supremacy really strikes back and lives are on the line, the punishment will have to become more substantial and long lasting.

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We need to stop dragging each other in front of white society! We need to deal with these ones in our own spaces ONLY!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a very good policy. After getting burned by coat tail riders early on they are seasoned. While I do believe some people are really spiritually gifted and have the ability to be watchmen, some of these same people are also con men/women. She's been saying some suspect things for a while and the way she dresses has been a huge flag for me.
    It's a policy I'm going to adopt. I don't want to be responsible for some jackass getting a platform and poisoning the community.
    This. Snakes are building into the thing. We have to accept we will always have people who are going to undermine our interests, sow division, and distract us. What we must do is learn how to dead it quickly because most people aren't strong or smart enough to not get caught up in the drama and sensationalism of it all. Snakes, imposters, as well as deviant and coon classes must be a priority as they always disrupt forward progress.
    100% and the punishment has to become more severe. Right now we are only applying social and in some cases financial consequences. Some of these other groups give you eternal consequences for crossing.
    The way Vicki and Moist Twatkins stole Mechee X domain where she show proof turned me off and I have not and wont go back. And to hear the Queen's mother was one of her victims that lost her home put a bad taste in my mouth. #VickiIsDone
    Now she ended up trademarking all of their brands. I can't believe they let that happen. She got the last laugh and she can sue if she (meechee) wants.

I'm not saying that catching snakes in the grass is bad at all. But I fear that this drama and this "entertainment" and hoopla surrounding this controversy may be counterproductive to a degree. And I just always see a lot of people (especially WS racists and tether trolls who do not have our best interests at heart) accusing Tariq and Vicki of taking advantage of people. We heard and know about Dr. Umar and his scandal. Some have had complaints about Dr. Boyce Watkins and his dealings with women business partners. Then you have fools spreading the idiotic notion that TBA, PBT, and Tariq are the same person. You had caller (Black MGTOW?) profanely spaz out on a TBA broadcast a few weeks ago accusing TBA of being Jared Taylor and PBT of being Richard Spencer before hanging up and calling him a f@gg0t. I fear all of this is sowing the seeds of doubt, division, and distrust in our people. I just don't want this to backfire and impede on the progress we are trying to collectively make.
    I agree there's a lot of dumb dumbs getting sidetracked but we shouldn't assume they are everyone. In addition, sometimes the complaints against some of these personalities are not wrong. I've had experience with at least two of those names you mentioned and one is a real ass nigga and one is a bitch.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Which we see happening to Vicki right this minute. Now I'm waiting to see if Tariq produces this museum or if he's going to keep making muppets.
    He knows he needs to produce the museum in order to keep his muppets gullible for ongoing future opportunities to keep him financially afloat. We're soooo easily led!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree there's a lot of dumb dumbs getting sidetracked but we shouldn't assume they are everyone. In addition, sometimes the complaints against some of these personalities are not wrong. I've had experience with at least two of those names you mentioned and one is a real ass nigga and one is a bitch.
    PM me if you would like to give me more details on the bolded.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We need to stop dragging each other in front of white society! We need to deal with these ones in our own spaces ONLY!
    ALL OF THIS AND MORE. Simple and to the point. You know these uncultured cave creatures and others in digital blackface love watching us and love infiltrating our spaces with their anti-Black BS. They love it more when we have too much infighting to the point where it looks like African tribalism.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office
    Tired Over It GIF by Desus & Mero
    I'm hoping it ain't so with Tariq. Buy a building somewhere and start. It's not that hard to do unless it's not your intention.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Most times they are the reason we have chaos agents in our community in the first place. They will always be in the chat.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office
    Tired Over It GIF by Desus & Mero
    I'm hoping it ain't so with Tariq. Buy a building somewhere and start. It's not that hard to do unless it's not your intention.
    He wants to buy property in the Crenshaw area of LA for the museum due to location convenience and wealth potential, but the non-Black owners keep subjecting him to roadblocks.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can’t even lie. I’m keeping up with this mess. I’ve been waiting for this implosion for a year. For anyone who’s keeping up with the drama, who do you believe?
    View: https://youtu.be/-YC2kRVTU-M
    I'm not so sure that Vicki is going to make it out of this in one piece. The loyal church crowd will continue to follow but I think her image is damaged.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, & it got progressively worse. I mean reflecting back to FNQ tv when Meechee X & Vicki we’re both on the platform is roughly when I began watching the platform. Meechee’s Epic rant about Bill Cosby is really what made me visit that platform on a daily basis, & then came Vicki came along with her mixture of prophecy & application to current political events, so I was greatly intrigued. Then all of a sudden Meechee is gone & the Mud Slinging begins & continues for a year or better. In the end I am glad that I didn’t pick sides with either Influencer, however now I must admit that I have unfollowed Vicki. There is simply no getting around the source of the allegations, Angel Love & the eldery blk woman/ church official, etc, the fake Separation from the Husband & Trolling Mom’s involvement in the entire home/foreclosure debacle.
    So you have a video link to Meechee's rant on Bill Cosby?

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not so sure that Vicki is going to make it out of this in one piece. The loyal church crowd will continue to follow but I think her image is damaged.
    I don’t think she Vicki is gonna survive this truth. 👑 is the type to always have something in her purse. Vicki picked the right one with her. Mechee X told us but the 👑 is showing us.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t think she Vicki is gonna survive this truth. 👑 is the type to always have something in her purse. Vicki picked the right one with her. Mechee X told us but the 👑 is showing us.
    She sure did and we didn't listen. She curses a lot but she be right on the money.

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So you have a video link to Meechee's rant on Bill Cosby?
    We followed Mechee X at the same time. I loved listening to Vicki up until the 👑 left. I sense something was odd coz 👑 was going live at odd hours. She didn’t strike me as a person to make fake lives so I started watching Boyce with a critical eye. Mechee X made me question Boyce but the 👑 made me unfollow. I knew he did something coz I was a follower of Yvette Brown *cough cough*.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She sure did and we didn't listen. She curses a lot but she be right on the money.
    I had to get over the cussin to get the word she had but I've been paying attention to what she's been saying and she's been spot on. If the museum don't get built... I'll know she's on the money. I sure do hate that we don't have better discernment about scammers. Anybody can lead so many of us any old place.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She got him too. I stay quiet about that one coz I don't understand their beef. Seems personal so I just seat and enjoy the jokes.
    river avoiding GIF

Me, tip toeing around them trying to figure it out and not get dirty cuz I don't understand either Sis.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I can’t even lie. I’m keeping up with this mess. I’ve been waiting for this implosion for a year. For anyone who’s keeping up with the drama, who do you believe?
    View: https://youtu.be/-YC2kRVTU-M
    Certainly don't believe Ms Dillard! Perhaps we should start calling her Ms DeceptiCon 😂 👍🏿

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    He wants to buy property in the Crenshaw area of LA for the museum due to location convenience and wealth potential, but the non-Black owners keep subjecting him to roadblocks.
    Whilst that is a factor, he should be more astute and not keep disclosing sensitive aspects of a project to large audiences many of which are jealous haters. Great that he likes his audience to be and feel inclusive but he is at times too naïve and reveals too much information. Tell us after it's been achieved -a more effective strategy!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I like the cussing -contextual and affirming. Unlike annoying inarticulate niggas umming and you know what I mean every other p'ucking word!
    mjlol The “you know what i mean” is the worst. Yes ill take her cursing any day kver that.
    I had to get over the cussin to get the word she had but I've been paying attention to what she's been saying and she's been spot on. If the museum don't get built... I'll know she's on the money. I sure do hate that we don't have better discernment about scammers. Anybody can lead so many of us any old place.
    She seems infinitely more authentic than a lot of others. I never really listened to her but I went back recently and I wrote her off because of her delivery. But everyone she was calling out eventually was showed to be shady in some way or form.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    She was right about Tariq too. He was very immature and making jokes of it all and then she ran and trademarked FBA.
    Yes, she's a hell of a lot smarter than her main rivals which they hate to give her credit for. Tariq is very immature when feeling under pressure from Mechee especially when she exposes his exploitative antics with the community and with irrefutable receipts. Instead of humbling himself and working harmoniously with Mechee who is HONEST and does the work unlike Ms Vicki DeceptiCon whom he readily accepts and validates just because she hates Mechee. They need to re evaluate their misplaced egos! They have NOTHING on Mechee in terms of morals.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    mjlol The “you know what i mean” is the worst. Yes ill take her cursing any day kver that.

She seems infinitely more authentic than a lot of others. I never really listened to her but I went back recently and I wrote her off because of her delivery. But everyone she was calling out eventually was showed to be shady in some way or form.
    Interesting. I find it ironic that some find Mechee's prolific use of expletives off putting yet can accept the egregious insufferable screeching, mimicry and puerile theatrical buffoonery from Ms Vicki DeceptiCon! 🙄🤯

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3428

Well at least she’s being honest about what she’s about.
    Wow... That is just about sums all this up, now don't it? usher laugh

I am not in the full loop of all her nonsense but she is going to keep heading on a downward trend from here. People know what she is about. Know she is a liar. Only a matter of time.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have not watched the video yet. Who is the Queen you are talking about?

This Sista right here.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's a policy I'm going to adopt. I don't want to be responsible for some jackass getting a platform and poisoning the community.

100% and the punishment has to become more severe. Right now we are only applying social and in some cases financial consequences. Some of these other groups give you eternal consequences for crossing.

Now she ended up trademarking all of their brands. I can't believe they let that happen. She got the last laugh and she can sue if she (meechee) wants.

You don't cross people from Detroit, we are built different. We will wait weeks or years just for the perfect time for those that wronged us to receive their #BigPayBack.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whilst that is a factor, he should be more astute and not keep disclosing sensitive aspects of a project to large audiences many of which are jealous haters. Great that he likes his audience to be and feel inclusive but he is at times too naïve and reveals too much information. Tell us after it's been achieved -a more effective strategy!
    I don’t think he knows his limitations or accepts them. He is a media guy whenever he steps outside of that he falls off quickly.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3428

Well at least she’s being honest about what she’s about.
    Chile I saw this and was like what God got to do with any of that? Them ole fluffy hoe stiletto shoes, that mini dress/skirt, airbrushed skin like one of these young Instagram influencers, and the hypersexualized positioning. No ma'am, no sir. That is off-code as hell.

Her new image was all I needed to fix my mind.

Is her mind staying on Jesus or stayed on money, which is the root of all evil according to the good book? I ain't got time for these folks who are not about helping the people. It's crazy that people pimp themselves out for an easy dollar. What the hell are they going to do if the internet goes down?

D

Deleted member 191

I like the cussing -contextual and affirming. Unlike annoying inarticulate niggas umming and you know what I mean every other p'ucking word!
    Facts B1 rebel 365. Love her. I deal with people the same way. You don't have to like HOW I say something, if WHAT I'm saying is straight facts. You can just be up in your feelings about it. Folks always want "REAL" until they're real and then suddenly, they want somebody to talk and act like a bunch of British socialites meeting for crumpets and tea at noon.