Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Coincidentally, notice how her behaviour's hella off code yet not one of the main trio has reprimanded her though responsible for her endorsement? She's tarnishing the group yet not facing any consequences . . . .
    We need to not even recognize a big trio. There’s those who speak to our interest and those that don’t. When we exalt them then we have expectations n

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    We need to not even recognize a big trio. There’s those who speak to our interest and those that don’t. When we exalt them then we have expectations n
    Appreciate your comment but differ in that we DO need influential direction. Without the current trio we would still be dysfunctionally hella off code to date. Our oppressors are testament to that fact because they have taken note and are agitated.
    Expectations are inevitable -we just need to manage our expectations as mature adults.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Whoa! This is the first time I have ever seen Vicki Dillard painted like this. I gotta read through all 8 pages but I was under the impression she is respected. She seems to be liked by TBA, Tariq and others. She is going to be in the American Maroon movie Tariq got coming up.

I am a little wary of Dr. Boyce Watkins. He says the right things about black empowerment, but the behind the scenes business practices seem a bit janky.

Generally, I support any platform that is pro black. No one is perfect so I allow for some negatives. However, there is a line and I have to now determine if Vicki Dillard has crossed my line.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Whoa! This is the first time I have ever seen Vicki Dillard painted like this. I gotta read through all 8 pages but I was under the impression she is respected. She seems to be liked by TBA, Tariq and others. She is going to be in the American Maroon movie Tariq got coming up.

I am a little wary of Dr. Boyce Watkins. He says the right things about black empowerment, but the behind the scenes business practices seem a bit janky.

Generally, I support any platform that is pro black. No one is perfect so I allow for some negatives. However, there is a line and I have to now determine if Vicki Dillard has crossed my line.
    Ms Dillard managed to pull the wool over the eyes of the big trio and many other sycophants since her debut but as with all charlatans they do eventually get caught out.
    The trio erroneously endorsed her because she CONvincingly spoke the B1 rhetoric all the while living a big fat lie. Mechee X exposed her and was qualified to do so because she had first hand experience of her true personality and that of Boyce Watkins -another charlatan! I also have experience of his duplicity. I was surreptitiously banned from his social media platform that purports to be all black but it's white sponsors took objection to my factual contributions in exposing the lies and deception surrounding the covid fearmongering hype at the time. He didn't even have the gumption to admit it or provide an explanation.
    He's clearly one of those financially insecure niggas because he's always looking for a hustle to rip off other black people and is NOT a financial guru!
    No waaaay is Ms Dillard going to be in Tariq's movie now that she's been exposed which he is aware of. It would discredit the movie and Tariq's all about sales! Apparently she was miffed that she was left out. He'd obviously heard the rumours.
    Ms Dillard is a consummate liar and con artist. She should be denounced by the trio to reinforce ethics of consequences for off code conduct among the group.
    It will be very interesting to see how this sordid incident is dealt with -if at all!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    She's been left out of the movie? I have not heard this but I am not heavy into social media like that. Mechee X and Tariq beef, I know that. I don't even recall why. I don't listen to her regularly but when I have heard her talk about blacks, she is positive.

Maybe its just personality conflicts. I have no idea. Kinda sad to see pro black empowerment peoples beef but its always happened (Marcus Garvey and WB Dubois, Malcolm and Martin Luther King Jr, Tariq and Dr. Umar Johnson).

Dr. Boyce Watkins says the right things about black empowerment, but the stories of his business practices are a concern to me. I notice its all black women, no men as far as I know. I don't listen to him regularly.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    She's been left out of the movie? I have not heard this but I am not heavy into social media like that. Mechee X and Tariq beef, I know that. I don't even recall why. I don't listen to her regularly but when I have heard her talk about blacks, she is positive.

Maybe its just personality conflicts. I have no idea. Kinda sad to see pro black empowerment peoples beef but its always happened (Marcus Garvey and WB Dubois, Malcolm and Martin Luther King Jr, Tariq and Dr. Umar Johnson).

Dr. Boyce Watkins says the right things about black empowerment, but the stories of his business practices are a concern to me. I notice its all black women, no men as far as I know. I don't listen to him regularly.
    She didn't make the cut in the last Hidden Colors and so Tariq made sure he got to her for the Maroon movie.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

The church crowd love the theatrics.
    Apparently so.

It's plain and simple jealousy -money being at the seat of it. They resent Mechee, a single female -mom!, being more productive and income generating than themselves whom they, narcissistically, consider to be more popular and business savvy than her. Boy, did she prove them wrong and they hate it! Mechee's USP is her honesty and they can't compete with that because they all have a lying ass past which they won't admit to whereas Mechee's humble enough to do that.
    Umar is a huge disappointment!

E

educatedman23

Tariq hates Mechee because she dug into his past before he'd reached meteoric heights in media and exposed hypocritical elements because he was always denigrating black single mommas and blaming them for all that's wrong in the community and was also fed up of him going after her. She also highlighted how he's always financially exploiting his gullible black audience -which is a fact!
    Tariq responded ungentlemanly by deliberately disparaging her weight but when that had no effect he cowardly went after her children -one of which has autism and at the time, her eldest son was in prison. Their was a heated protracted spate of tit for tat but whatever his immature tactic, Mechee outsmarted him every time -and Boyce and Vicki with whom he colluded in retaliation. The mutual disdain is still there but I think he took good advice from someone and has backed off of late. It was not a good look for him or the community him attacking a good single parent black woman out performing him altruistically in the community whereas he's always looking to make money from the community. The ultimate humiliation was when Mechee's savvy chess move exposed his not so savvy business acumen and purchased his copyright trademark from right under him. And the beef goes on -just like my love everlasting 😂😂😂
    Perfectly said. Somebody has to pay for Tariq's $3 million dollar house which are his gullible followers.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I fux with Tariq heavy so I will respectfully disagree about him. He got hella receipts. Can anyone tell me of anyone who has more receipts and put in more work than he has overall? He's not perfect in the least, but neither is anyone in this space. Jason Black is another who got hella receipts.

I don't know Meechee well, my understanding is she's also very pro black and if so, then its all good. Pro black people have been beefing for 100 years. WEB Dubois and Marcus Garvey, Malcolm and MLJ Jr. It happens. Both can be pro black and disagree or not get along. I know a couple pro black people personally who we don't speak for whatever personal reasons. It doesn't mean them or not me is no longer pro black.

As for Dillard, she has a lot of theatrics and I'll admit I don't listen to her heavy but when I do she calls out coons and is pro black. That's pretty much all I know. I used to eff with Dr. Watkins heavy but not as much. He's pro black but seems off code in how he runs his personal business and platform. But at the end of the day he's saying the right things.

Lastly, I want the pro black people to have paper. And lots of it. The last thing I believe we want is the people with the biggest pro black platforms to be broke. All the right wing racists are paid, multi millionaires. White racists don't trip on that. Why? They can't be financially compromised. Malcom, MLK Jr and the Panthers who were killed died broke and if they had families their families were broke. That's not the move. I want Tariq, TBA and others to be rich. This whole thing we as a people have that if you are pro black you gotta be poor as well has to stop. It really does. The last thing you want is for them to have a regular job. That job is from a white man who can cut off his money.

We have no problem if anyone else becomes a millionaire legitimately but not if they are pro black advocate. It doesn't make sense to me, sorry. I completely agree with looking at anyone in that space under a microscope to check their paper work but I also don't think we should be expecting perfection. MLK banged white hookers. Had he been canceled because of it we'd have no movement. He was hella off code obviously for doing that but his larger, more important work had to happen as the leader and unless we had a replacement back then (and we didn't), it was right in hindsight to ignore him doing that.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I fux with Tariq heavy so I will respectfully disagree about him. He got hella receipts. Can anyone tell me of anyone who has more receipts and put in more work than he has overall? He's not perfect in the least, but neither is anyone in this space. Jason Black is another who got hella receipts.

I don't know Meechee well, my understanding is she's also very pro black and if so, then its all good. Pro black people have been beefing for 100 years. WEB Dubois and Marcus Garvey, Malcolm and MLJ Jr. It happens. Both can be pro black and disagree or not get along. I know a couple pro black people personally who we don't speak for whatever personal reasons. It doesn't mean them or not me is no longer pro black.

As for Dillard, she has a lot of theatrics and I'll admit I don't listen to her heavy but when I do she calls out coons and is pro black. That's pretty much all I know. I used to eff with Dr. Watkins heavy but not as much. He's pro black but seems off code in how he runs his personal business and platform. But at the end of the day he's saying the right things.

Lastly, I want the pro black people to have paper. And lots of it. The last thing I believe we want is the people with the biggest pro black platforms to be broke. All the right wing racists are paid, multi millionaires. White racists don't trip on that. Why? They can't be financially compromised. Malcom, MLK Jr and the Panthers who were killed died broke and if they had families their families were broke. That's not the move. I want Tariq, TBA and others to be rich. This whole thing we as a people have that if you are pro black you gotta be poor as well has to stop. It really does. The last thing you want is for them to have a regular job. That job is from a white man who can cut off his money.

We have no problem if anyone else becomes a millionaire legitimately but not if they are pro black advocate. It doesn't make sense to me, sorry. I completely agree with looking at anyone in that space under a microscope to check their paper work but I also don't think we should be expecting perfection. MLK banged white hookers. Had he been canceled because of it we'd have no movement. He was hella off code obviously for doing that but his larger, more important work had to happen as the leader and unless we had a replacement back then (and we didn't), it was right in hindsight to ignore him doing that.
    Not convincingly unbiased. No one's devoid of imperfections but intentionally exploiting your own is just that -intentional! Mechee's paperwork surpasses that of Tariq and she doesn't seek to hustle the community -she's exceptionally altruistic! Shame on him attacking a black woman like that putting in all the work and then some just because she bruised his flippin ego. Stop straddling!

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No one is making this argument though. There’s a reason why people think Tariq is just a hustler on his next move but not the same about Jason.

It’s not Tariq’s money that causes suspicion, it’s the fact that he monetizes every single campaign. Every single thing he does is attached to personal gain.

I don’t think he’s a scammer at all but I definitely think he’s a hustler who would switch up if he stopped making money in the Black Empowerment space.

If his Black Empowerment movies stopped selling he’d go right back to Mack Lessons.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    No one is making this argument though. There’s a reason why people think Tariq is just a hustler on his next move but not the same about Jason.

It’s not Tariq’s money that causes suspicion, it’s the fact that he monetizes every single campaign. Every single thing he does is attached to personal gain.

I don’t think he’s a scammer at all but I definitely think he’s a hustler who would switch up if he stopped making money in the Black Empowerment space.

If his Black Empowerment movies stopped selling he’d go right back to Mack Lessons.
    👍🏿👊🏿👊🏿
    It's not about and shouldn't be about/ tangible/intangible wealth to demonstrate one's pro blackness status -that's a flawed gauge and doesn't prove sincerity. No one's begrudging them an income only not by habitually exploiting community commitment to the cause. Malcolm X , MLK, Garvey, Douglass didn't make the commitment for financial security and their spouses supported them irrespective of that. The gauge is HOW you move!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    She didn't make the cut in the last Hidden Colors and so Tariq made sure he got to her for the Maroon movie.
    Is he going to cast her as a maroon bush woman because we all know she's no flippin historian! If he has any sense he wouldn't have her in any of them after she was recorded criticising him.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    👍🏿👊🏿👊🏿
    It's not about and shouldn't be about/ tangible/intangible wealth to demonstrate one's pro blackness status -that's a flawed gauge and doesn't prove sincerity. No one's begrudging them an income only not by habitually exploiting community commitment to the cause. Malcolm X , MLK, Garvey, Douglass didn't make the commitment for financial security and their spouses supported them irrespective of that. The gauge is HOW you move!
    I wish I could say it as well as you did.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What's happening now? Who's is the tan b*tch?
    Tika Sumpter What GIF by ABC Network
    That was a typo. I was talking about Koonmala.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Scammers and Liers can NEVER be respected. #ByeWig

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have not watched the video yet. Who is the Queen you are talking about?

I'm not saying that catching snakes in the grass is bad at all. But I fear that this drama and this "entertainment" and hoopla surrounding this controversy may be counterproductive to a degree. And I just always see a lot of people (especially WS racists and ****** trolls who do not have our best interests at heart) accusing Tariq and Vicki of taking advantage of people. We heard and know about Dr. Umar and his scandal. Some have had complaints about Dr. Boyce Watkins and his dealings with women business partners. Then you have fools spreading the idiotic notion that TBA, PBT, and Tariq are the same person. You had caller (Black MGTOW?) profanely spaz out on a TBA broadcast a few weeks ago accusing TBA of being Jared Taylor and PBT of being Richard Spencer before hanging up and calling him a f@gg0t. I fear all of this is sowing the seeds of doubt, division, and distrust in our people. I just don't want this to backfire and impede on the progress we are trying to collectively make.
    Queen Ahmadiyyah Shakur. She is black content reporter I put up there with Lisa Cabrera & The True Royal Family.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thanx for the update but couldn't she have edited that to just the salient points, cutting out the babble.
    Yea. I often wait until the live broadcast is over and watch these at 1.5x or 2x speed. Mechee X did a video too, but I think she was just talking to her community for the majority of it.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

It has nothing to do with money and her behavior. Look at what she did to Angel Love. Look at her seminars where she is telling Black people that there are spirits that appear when you’re making coffee. Look at her history of scamming with the mortgage fraud. She is suspect at minimum. Nothing is B1 about hiring a white lawyer to send cease and desists to Black content creators.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did you see her Marcel Dixon interview? She immediately made it about herself and started asking him how he learned about her. I turned it off immediately, she is so full of herself.
    Nope. I am not surprised. I wasn’t going to watch that. I saw Marcel on The Original Queen Ahmadiyyah Shakur TV Show and BeatZillaPDX Official.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    One thing I’ve learned in it all is that Angel Love is a zealot. She looked at Vicki like she was God, it’s sickening.
    That was insane and how she had Vicki as a beneficiary on her life insurance policy (Angel said she eventually removed her name). In the beginning she still supported Vicki. I thought she was crazy. At least she apologized to Queen Ahmadiyyah. I know she wish she wouldn’t have followed VD.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yea. I often wait until the live broadcast is over and watch these at 1.5x or 2x speed. Mechee X did a video too, but I think she was just talking to her community for the majority of it.
    I thought I was the only one who did that. I'll play the videos at 2x speed and have fam telling me, "Why you speeding the sound up and got them sounding like chipmunks?" 😂

When you are being recommended multiple videos that are over 2 hours long (and in some cases 3-12 hours long) and there's only 24 hours in a day and you have to sleep and attend to other things, it's hard not to speed the videos up.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Cool beans. I know he was on various platforms. It’s hard keeping up with videos.
    I'm sick of that overused misapplied word: homophobic -disapproval has NO connotation to fear! Disliking something does not mean you're fearful of it. It's used intentionally in attempt to shame opponents of that lifestyle. We should called them heterophobic!! Sick of their bullshit!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That was insane and how she had Vicki as a beneficiary on her life insurance policy (Angel said she eventually removed her name). In the beginning she still supported Vicki. I thought she was crazy. At least she apologized to Queen Ahmadiyyah. I know she wish she wouldn’t have followed VD.
    She was a willing participant and cannot be trusted. I bet Vicki could apologize and Angel Love would start the fan club right back up.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She was a willing participant and cannot be trusted. I bet Vicki could apologize and Angel Love would start the fan club right back up.
    I was told the same thing you stated about her being a willing participant. I don’t disagree with that at all. I’m not sure about trusting her or not. I have noticed things before she was betrayed by her “former sister”. It was weird how she use to impersonate Vicki and Vicki wanted to be Angel, literally. She would match her outfits. When the split was first reported I was getting lesbian vibes because of how close they were. But Angel insisted that she’s not gay.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm sick of that overused misapplied word: homophobic -disapproval has NO connotation to fear! Disliking something does not mean you're fearful of it. It's used intentionally in attempt to shame opponents of that lifestyle. We should called them heterophobic!! Sick of their bullshit!
    Phobia literally means fear. I don’t fear people who are gay. I fear no one on this earth. Also, I dislike racism so does that mean I have a fear of being called the n word or being lynched? 🙄 Folks need to cut it out fr fr. People can be gay all they want. Just keep your business to yourself and don’t try to shove that agenda down my throat. It’s bad enough they getting at the children with the books, curriculum, and cartoons. These devils out here won’t do nothing about religious pastors/bishops molesting the little children. These politicians like the one in Rhode Island was pushing to teach children pleasure based sex education. Also, there was a teacher last year at a school (I think private) who was teaching children masturbation. Don’t forget the gay choir “we’re coming for your children”. They can shame us all they want. The truth is the truth. I won’t call them heterophobic. I’ll just call them anti-heterosexual meanwhile their parents were heterosexual. Two men and two women cannot reproduce PERIOD!!!!!

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is who BeatZillaPDX Official compares Vicki Dillard to. 😂
    usher laugh
    I thought I was the only one who did that. I'll play the videos at 2x speed and have fam telling me, "Why you speeding the sound up and got them sounding like chipmunks?" 😂

When you are being recommended multiple videos that are over 2 hours long (and in some cases 3-12 hours long) and there's only 24 hours in a day and you have to sleep and attend to other things, it's hard not to speed the videos up.
    Exactly! LOL!!
    I bet Vicki could apologize and Angel Love would start the fan club right back up.
    I used to think the same. I think she said Vicki did something else recently. Ordered something under Angel's name or something similar to that. I doubt she would go back after an apology, but we're talking about the same lady who made Vicki a beneficiary on a life insurance policy... So, I dunno.

Bianca Idk GIF

It was weird how she use to impersonate Vicki and Vicki wanted to be Angel, literally. She would match her outfits. When the split was first reported I was getting lesbian vibes because of how close they were. But Angel insisted that she’s not gay.
    I thought the same. The whole scenario was and still is very strange to me.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    usher laugh

Exactly! LOL!!

I used to think the same. I think she said Vicki did something else recently. Ordered something under Angel's name or something similar to that. I doubt she would go back after an apology, but we're talking about the same lady who made Vicki a beneficiary on a life insurance policy... So, I dunno.

Bianca Idk GIF

I thought the same. The whole scenario was and still is very strange to me.
    VD made $100,000 dollars off her crappy webinars and products (fake keys on Amazon) & casting spells on them. One of her former supporters said once she removed the key (in form of a necklace) a heaviness was lifted. Wig is dwindling in dark magic. I have a feeling it’s going to end up bad if she doesn’t get her act together. I doubt she will though. As for Angel, she needs to stay on top of her case.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All Vicki would have to do is say she had a divine intervention and then repent to her and I bet Angel would start to fall back in her clutches. If Angel hasn’t gone to therapy she is still vulnerable.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All Vicki would have to do is say she had a divine intervention and then repent to her and I bet Angel would start to fall back in her clutches. If Angel hasn’t gone to therapy she is still vulnerable.
    Here's her sporting her transformation
    Before and after. 😩

Attachments

1F05C362-CFB5-4878-90C0-B0EE9CB4C30D.jpeg 30D82AED-60AB-4929-A989-3F4BE6D0D3A2.jpeg