Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They sure did. Got her looking like a whole different person. She should’ve changed her hairstyle. 🤔
When I first saw it I immediately went

Say Word Reaction GIF by Justin

Doesn’t even look like her at all.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
VD made $100,000 dollars off her crappy webinars and products (fake keys on Amazon) & casting spells on them. One of her former supporters said once she removed the key (in form of a necklace) a heaviness was lifted. Wig is dwindling in dark magic. I have a feeling it’s going to end up bad if she doesn’t get her act together. I doubt she will though. As for Angel, she needs to stay on top of her case.
Ms Dillard should be ostracized from the community! She's a toxic overload and therefore a detriment. My mind boggled when others saw 'value' in her 'contribution' towards black empowerment and influence in the community??! 🙄🤔

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ms Dillard should be ostracized from the community! She's a toxic overload and therefore a detriment. My mind boggled when others saw 'value' in her 'contribution' towards black empowerment and influence in the community??! 🙄🤔
    It was what she was saying and who she was promoting. She said good things that the Black community agrees on. She uses Black people like she did years ago with the mortgage fraud. Also, she appeals to different crowds within Black society. The Black Christians, Muslims, Hebrew Israelites, Pan-African, FBA, etc. More people will eventually wake up.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Like YahudahQueen96 said she had value but when she started gaining traction it went to her head…or wig.

#ByeWig